What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CO OT Jake Moretti (Signed to COLORADO)

This is such a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE win! Flip from OSU, keeping the 2nd highest kid in state and so on. Congrats to mac, leavitt, chiv, Adams and whoever committed him. This is what colorado needs to be colorado again! WELCOME MORETTI!!!!!

Reactions: DBT
This is Awesome unbelievable I can't begin to say how happy I am!! RISE!!! We just flipped an Ohio State Recruit!!! You.....are my dream

Freakin' out here. Freakin' out. This is ****ing huge.
giphy.gif

Beautiful! Doesn't use up one of our 25 slots for this class either and can count as a '16 class.

Time to tip a Birra Moretti!

Last edited:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

This is kinda big.

Back