What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CO OT Jake Moretti (Signed to COLORADO)

Y5fnH9N1jnafu.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Complete OL class.

Welcome Jake!!!!

This one is the frosting on the cake.

Adding him to the group we have this year means that we can look forward to a talented bunch dominating the LOS in future seasons.

This guy is also a leader with his teammates and a quality student, kind of guy you want representing the University of Colorado.

Rumor is that he wanted to early enroll. Ohio State is really worried about his knee and wouldn't have started practice until the summer session, at earliest. I really hope his knee heals, and he becomes a great tackle!

Rumor is that he wanted to early enroll. Ohio State is really worried about his knee and wouldn't have started practice until the summer session, at earliest. I really hope his knee heals, and he becomes a great tackle!

Word is that it's that OSU is out of spots for early enrollment and wanted him to come in the summer, but Jake wanted to be a January enrollee.

At the end of the day, having an EE spot when OSU didn't while also proving that The Rise Is Real was what was able to tip this to CU.

h/t to Adam and the Scout board for this info

Word is that it's that OSU is out of spots for early enrollment and wanted him to come in the summer, but Jake wanted to be a January enrollee.

At the end of the day, having an EE spot when OSU didn't while also proving that The Rise Is Real was what was able to tip this to CU.

h/t to Adam and the Scout board for this info
also, I'd rather have him in our world leading sports medical center recovering from a serious injury than anywhere else even if the knee was an issue. Win win for all parties.

Validation that the top in state guys are seeing CU in a different light than they had been. He's representing his state while playing for a contender and playing in front of friends and family. Awesome. I'm happy for him.

Allsome news! Welcome Young Man. You will be a great BUFF
Usually have to say "Welcome to Colorado" but Jake gets it. He already knows how great it is here.

J
Just to clarify, I'm a Ohio State fan first and follow the buffs.. then I'm all Denver sports team fan. hate the skers.

Anyways..they have a target for Jakes spot. and I really hope jake heals and gets to play and eats some skers in a few years!

John, is that you?

Back