What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CO WR Curtis Chiaverini (PWO to COLORADO)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

dbtpcazklzffukuouhji

Valor Christian HS (Highlands Ranch, CO)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/thaprodigyy

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 180
40: 4.75

Rivals rating: unrated WR
Scout rating: 2*; unranked WR
ESPN rating:
247s rating:

Reported Offers: CSU-Pueblo

Welcome, young man! Awesome.

Mac2 should have done the same thing with his kid. Save a scholarship
Stifle. Little Mac has proven his worth on he field many times. I'll be thrilled if YoungChev (or most other recruits) matches his productivity, and I suspect he is capable.

Welcome, young man! Awesome.

Stifle. Little Mac has proven his worth on he field many times. I'll be thrilled if YoungChev (or most other recruits) matches his productivity, and I suspect he is capable.
True. He could have earned it as well. Needed that scholarship

Looks like a future coach to me. Not as gifted as some kids thus the lack of BCS offers but hard worker and a smart player.

Also another reason for Chev to ignore offers from other schools that might come calling offering him a job. For a guy like him who is emotionally invested in every day of his work it has to be exciting to get the chance to coach his own son.

Also safe to say that Curtis best not expect any slack in practice from his position coach.

“That’s kind of what we’re thinking, too. He was great; it was his first year in our program. We had high visions for him coming in and he jumped right into our culture,” Valor OC Kirk Sundberg said of Curtis walking on at CU. “He worked really hard. As a receiver you’re trying to catch up on a couple of years of timing with a quarterback. … He did everything we asked him to. The thing I was most appreciative of throughout the course of the year, he developed a lot of tenacity with things like finishing plays and blocking down the field.”

sundberg-kirk.jpg

(Sundberg, epic beard)

Back