What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 NV DT Greg Rogers (Verbal to UCLA)

I know it's unlikely, but man...the crew we have, plus the crew coming in...

Plus Greg? Unreal. Legend-wait for it if your lactose intolerant----DAIRY!!!

Good luck Greg. Fun video, and you seem like a great guy.

The one that got away for the Buffs

Great video. Seriously, really well done. I wish Rogers the best, except when he's playing CU. Let's move on! Next man up!!!
THE RISE IS REAL!

UCLA is a hot mess right now. Mora might not make it another year.

Rogers has offers from schools that have their act together. I don't get it.

Even though I knew this was coming, when I clicked on the forum and saw "UCLA Commit", I was, nevertheless, disappointed. Oh well. Enjoy LA.

Are we wasting our time and effort recruiting Vegas kids? Have we had any since Pritch? Haha.

Great video. Well done. Maybe he will be a cinema major. Here's a video series you should watch Greg.... The Rise!!!

Sometimes commits just don't make a lick of sense. Look at Maryland's recruiting class the last couple years. Especially this year and last. Except for this year their class has dominated ours (still ranked higher than ours this year but its close) yet in their last 3 games they were out scored in the last 4 games 191-49 with 36 of those against Indiana....

Sometimes commits just don't make a lick of sense. Look at Maryland's recruiting class the last couple years. Especially this year and last. Except for this year their class has dominated ours (still ranked higher than ours this year but its close) yet in their last 3 games they were out scored in the last 4 games 191-49 with 36 of those against Indiana....

Sure but with Maryland nobody checks the scoreboard, to busy laughing at the clown suits they are calling uniforms.

UCLA has always been able to recruit, didn't matter if they were up or down.

The sell the SoCal image of living the LA lifestyle with clubs, the beach, the blondes. Since LA isn't much of an NFL town they get decent attention in the media. Vegas tends to pick up a lot of media carryover from LA.

Hopefully Rodgers sees through the image and into the realities of what UCLA football is before it is to late.

If he doesn't, no hard feelings, each kid gets to make his own decisions, he just means that we will beat UCLA by a smaller margin a couple times than we would have if he came to Boulder instead.

Last edited:
good luck to him-- these decisions are obviously quite difficult. personally, i can't wait to see how our class finishes out on signing day. good times. good times.

good luck to him-- these decisions are obviously quite difficult. personally, i can't wait to see how our class finishes out on signing day. good times. good times.
I think a lot of us don't realize how difficult it is for these young guys. They develop pretty strong relationships with several coaching staffs only to have to call them and tell them they are going in a different direction. Has to be tough for an 18 year old to do that.

Back