What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 NV S Bubba Bolden (Signed to USC)

Do we have any news here? Keep seeing new offers. Do we still have a chance to land him?
Not looking likely here. Used to say that he was going to visit but haven't see that in a while now. Never know since we are still in on Perry but my money would be heavily against it.

my d-bag tOSU friend says that Bolden is a tOSU lock. He followed that with saying tOSU was going to take the other top players out of Nevada because they are tOSU and they get whomever they want.

my d-bag tOSU friend says that Bolden is a tOSU lock. He followed that with saying tOSU was going to take the other top players out of Nevada because they are tOSU and they get whomever they want.
I'd have to agree about him being likely for osu. Him and Lindsey doing the OH after his pick the other night was pretty damning.

Yeah this is one guy I really wanted. Just a playmaker on d. Good luck to him, but he definitely seems like a buckeye lock.

Interesting. I wish they could experience a gameday.
Would be awesome to have gotten them out here for ASU or for UCLA, but having them out here on a bye week will give the coaches the ability to spend a lot of time with them, focused solely on getting them into the B&G. The fact that the #moneygang is raking receivers over the coals and getting buckets of turnovers has to help in recruiting these guys!

The silence is deafening up in here!

WANTED!! "Ballhawking", run stopping, playmaking safety! Please see Tedric Thompson highlight reel! Opportunity knocks!

Come to Boulder Bubba. Best four years of your life. Guaranteed.

This is all the Twitter Machine seems to have. I guess they went to a Halloween party while in Boulder. lol

We seem to be competing with OSU on recruiting more and more often. Interesting and I am sure we will start turning these into recruiting wins eventually but I hate losing to anyone.

We seem to be competing with OSU on recruiting more and more often. Interesting and I am sure we will start turning these into recruiting wins eventually but I hate losing to anyone.

Beat them in the Rose bowl and we'll start winning these battles

My mom's family is from Columbus and I can definitively say that Boulder > Columbus (And its not even close). Living in Boulder is really living in a place where Ohio people go for vacation. I know Ohio State football is big and I understand the draw, but the Colorado undergoing the Rise can compete.
Winning in Colorado is better than winning anywhere else. We just need to keep winning.

My mom's family is from Columbus and I can definitively say that Boulder > Columbus (And its not even close). Living in Boulder is really living in a place where Ohio people go for vacation. I know Ohio State football is big and I understand the draw, but the Colorado undergoing the Rise can compete.
Winning in Colorado is better than winning anywhere else. We just need to keep winning.
Agree with your last statement. Another year of this kind of success and I think we'll start seeing more of these type of recruiting battles start to go CU's way.

Can't compare boulder to Columbus. Ohio st has built their university like an all inclusive resort where these guys are enveloped in success, championships, heismans and NFL alumni, along with all the tools and everything to get there. Doesn't hurt that urban is one of the best closers in the game as well.

Can't compare boulder to Columbus. Ohio st has built their university like an all inclusive resort where these guys are enveloped in success, championships, heismans and NFL alumni, along with all the tools and everything to get there. Doesn't hurt that urban is one of the best closers in the game as well.

Just told my cousins (From Columbus) that someone compared OSU to an all inclusive resort....they laughed.......I did too.

To be fair I get your point.
Ohio State is very good at football, have a very a good staff, and a huge stadium. OSU is also a very good school. BUT realize CU is now close on all those things. Folsom is much smaller but I honestly love it compared to the Shoe. The Shoe for all its glory is stuck in perma grey, flat Columbus and not in beautiful Boulder. OSU can never change that its stuck in middle of Columbus, OHIO. Not the worst place in the world but no one is going to confuse it with Boulder.

I guess my point is this. Some kids will still chose to go OSU and I get that. However, it would not surprise me at all to see CU winning multiple recruiting battles against the Buckeyes every year. When CU is playing good football we can compete with anybody. While other teams will still bring things to the table, we can counter with things we have that they don't. After a 10+ win season there is not a recruit out there that we should be timid in recruiting.

People forget but CU does not rise, CU rises hard. The future is looking very bright. I think some of the young CU fans still don't get it, this is not the first time we have been here. We're Back. Get used to it, and have some freaking pride.

I'm gonna laugh at the bolded. All inclusive resort? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back