What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 NV WR Tyjon Lindsey (Verbal to Nebraska)

I want to hear recruits saying they'll play wherever they can best help the team. I'd be very wary of guys who have stipulations about being utilized in the way he projects himself playing in the NFL.

Preferring offense or defense is one thing. This is a whole other level.

I want to hear recruits saying they'll play wherever they can best help the team. I'd be very wary of guys who have stipulations about being utilized in the way he projects himself playing in the NFL.

Preferring offense or defense is one thing. This is a whole other level.
This goes to show that the main goal for highly touted high school players is to reach the NFL, and the college they play for is almost secondary.

Yeah he should probably take full advantage of his college years because there is no guarantee he will make it in the NFL with that size. Will probably be another great college player who struggles in the NFL.

Yeah he should probably take full advantage of his college years because there is no guarantee he will make it in the NFL with that size. Will probably be another great college player who struggles in the NFL.
I will say, however, that good OCs in the NFL are getting good at using the tweeter guys, ala Ty Montgomery and Tyreek Hill.

I will say, however, that good OCs in the NFL are getting good at using the tweeter guys, ala Ty Montgomery and Tyreek Hill.
Yeah agree it just seems Lindsey is actually even smaller than that lol listed at 5'9 on rivals so I would guess an inch or two smaller than that. He is a stud, just saying it's much harder for kids with that size to succeed in the NFL.

Interesting from a recruiting standpoint. I'm sure tOSU was hammering the idea that they planned to exploit his speed by getting him the ball in open spaces all around the field. While the DUI coach said he'd be able to teach him to run routes well enough that he'd be able to be a perimeter WR who doesn't need to be gimmicky to be successful.

I'd imagine that Nebraska ends up using him the same way Ohio State planned to.

Holy ****, this forum needs some positive news.

Nothing more true has ever been said. Let's start with Roddick to replace Newman, keeping the rest of the class in tact, then add Falo & Cotton followed by Daniels, Elliss, etc. Presto! Good news!

Brutal ‘17 class for them. Their top 4 recruits are now all gone while #5 has been buried on the depth chart and there’s whispers he might leave as well. #6, #8, #13, #16, and #19 are all gone.

I’m not sure where Lindsey will end up, he just never made an impact despite being the highest rated player on their team. Maybe Oregon State with the other Nebraska players?

Amazing how many of their "High Recruits" just don't pan out.. Is the star rating screwed up? seems as though they recruit a lot of 4* kids that play more like 2*s

Amazing how many of their "High Recruits" just don't pan out.. Is the star rating screwed up? seems as though they recruit a lot of 4* kids that play more like 2*s
Riley did a ton of star chasing there so make his recruiting look better than it was. Just think the opposite of Mac where there are lots of kids who don't end up qualifying, have bad attitude and end up leaving, or have been dropped by other programs because of other concerns.

Brutal ‘17 class for them. Their top 4 recruits are now all gone while #5 has been buried on the depth chart and there’s whispers he might leave as well. #6, #8, #13, #16, and #19 are all gone.

I’m not sure where Lindsey will end up, he just never made an impact despite being the highest rated player on their team. Maybe Oregon State with the other Nebraska players?

Back