What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX OT Grant Polley (Signed to COLORADO)

Based on Dean's rant, I think Polley pretty much has this locked up, regardless. UA must have taken away a bunch of votes from the other kid.
You would think that would have caused a jump in the %, which I didn't notice. I assume Grant's people just got out the vote!

Dean is the primary person of interest in #pizzagate

That said Dean, is now claiming that they were wrongfully accused of cheating and that has swayed many people to vote for Grant. He wants under armour to investigate.
He did say that under armour did contact him about the "Pizza Party." I'm wondering if they were going to disqualify his son regardless of the outcome. He did not say.
Sorry to post this in the recruit thread. Just trying to fill in the uninformed. Back to the voting now!

You would think that would have caused a jump in the %, which I didn't notice. I assume Grant's people just got out the vote!

That said Dean, is now claiming that they were wrongfully accused of cheating and that has swayed many people to vote for Grant. He wants under armour to investigate.
He did say that under armour did contact him about the "Pizza Party." I'm wondering if they were going to disqualify his son regardless of the outcome. He did not say.
Sorry to post this in the recruit thread. Just trying to fill in the uninformed. Back to the voting now!
If UA didn't remove votes and this ends up being a straight up win for Polley, then there's no controversy and Dean quit being salty

UA didn't take votes away, if they did anything they froze his votes but last night it definitely went backwards a couple times. Anyways Grant won, the numbers say it and UA's decision says it, and that's what matters.

I tried to apologize to Dean but he was busy at work.
giphy.gif

UA didn't take votes away, if they did anything they froze his votes but last night it definitely went backwards a couple times. Anyways Grant won, the numbers say it and UA's decision says it, and that's what matters.
This

I was voting at 5am this morning, and sometimes a vote made a difference and sometimes it didn't - and it did walk backwards on occasion.

People are assuming they are the only one's voting at one time:
1) I voted 10 times and Polley has a lower % now than he did when I started! This is because the other side had more people voting than Polley did.
2) I voted 2 times and now Polley has .01% more than earlier! This is because the Polley team is dominating the vote now for whatever reason.
3) At 5:30 this morning, I voted, took a leak, and voted again. That second vote moved the needed .02% this time, I should vote less often! No, no I shouldn't.

That is nothing less that awesome. He's out the vote, reputation, and all the free personal pizzas he gave away. Good guy wins, bad dad loses. I feel badly for his son - too bad his dad couldn't just let the votes fall where they may.

I like the graffiti on the front of a building and call it a store front!
I will miss drawing shapes around the street signs.

Back