What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX OT Grant Polley (Signed to COLORADO)

That was epic. I thought we were toast and kinda gave up but then this morning when I saw the giving out pizza vote I got angry and spent an hour straight voting. When I looked we were at 46% and within an hour it was over 48% it went up almost 10% in 5 hours.
I had too until this morning. Then I tried a couple votes and it made a difference so I bribed my 5&7 year olds to start voting. Left for appointments when we hit 50%, next thing I knew we were over 54%. Way to go Buffs, this is OUR year.

I don't think this can change the outcome, at least I hope not. Dean has stated he's going to fight this vote and has obtained a lawyer. Grant is the real winner here! Some people need to to accept the results.

I don't think this can change the outcome, at least I hope not. Dean has stated he's going to fight this vote and has obtained a lawyer. Grant is the real winner here! Some people need to to accept the results.
He's going to get a lawyer. That's great. Helicopter dad much?

He's going to get a lawyer. That's great. Helicopter dad much?
According to his twitter, where he's posting everything and tagging under armour. He said that because of the "pizza party" claims that his son didn't have a chance to win. Im obtaining a lawyer for my lotto numbers that didn't come in. Maybe I can use his guy!!

66121683.jpg

I had too until this morning. Then I tried a couple votes and it made a difference so I bribed my 5&7 year olds to start voting. Left for appointments when we hit 50%, next thing I knew we were over 54%. Way to go Buffs, this is OUR year.
You didn't give your kids free pizza did ya?

According to his twitter, where he's posting everything and tagging under armour. He said that because of the "pizza party" claims that his son didn't have a chance to win. Im obtaining a lawyer for my lotto numbers that didn't come in. Maybe I can use his guy!!
Hmm. At the height if their voting, they were pulling ahead in chunks. So if those gains were legit, why couldn't they keep it up? Did UA lock their vote? I would think if, as Dean says, everything was above board other than the pizza party, they why couldn't they keep up their voting pace?

I feel bad for the kid, Dean's kid. I'd imagine he's pretty embarrassed and wouldn't be surprised if he's pissed at his old man for his shenanigans.

Hmm. At the height if their voting, they were pulling ahead in chunks. So if those gains were legit, why couldn't they keep it up? Did UA lock their vote? I would think if, as Dean says, everything was above board other than the pizza party, they why couldn't they keep up their voting pace?
He claims the cheating claim made his son an enemy with Denton and Buffs fans. In turn, the votes staring flying in for Polley. He also states that he advised everyone he knew to stop voting all together because he thought the fix was in.

Back