What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX WR Jaylon Jackson (Signed to COLORADO)

Dallas news station with a cool piece on Jaylon. Here's the link (scroll down to episode 8)

Kid has great character and, assuming he heals properly, sounds like he might be even more explosive than we think already. Also great to hear that Chev personally called his coach to let him know that they've got his back.

Scout just published something, too. Sounds like he's going to be cleared medically within the next 2 months. (y)

http://www.scout.com/college/colorado/story/1709895-jackson-well-into-recovery-process

Dallas news station with a cool piece on Jaylon. Here's the link (scroll down to episode 8)

Kid has great character and, assuming he heals properly, sounds like he might be even more explosive than we think already. Also great to hear that Chev personally called his coach to let him know that they've got his back.
Got a little dusty watching that video of him... Going to be a very easy kid to root for in Boulder. Can't wait and I just truly hope he gets some karma from these injuries and comes back more explosive than ever and stays healthy the rest of his career.

Pretty solid looking kid.

When he gets his speed back I hope some teams try to press him at the LOS. He's going to bust past some people and be gone.

We established that he was enrolled via that student search tool, should his profile indicate, "Signed to Colorado"?

We established that he was enrolled via that student search tool, should his profile indicate, "Signed to Colorado"?

We will do that somewhere in the January 12th - January 17th timeframe. 1/12 is when these guys are reporting and 1/17 is the first day of spring classes.

As a die hard buff fan who lives in the forbidden land of corn, I'm a longtime near daily reader of AllBuffs recruiting forums. Figure it's about time to throw in my rare .02 and share my excitement about this recruit.

Jaylon Jackson: This kid's upside excites me above all others in this class. Honestly surprised I haven't seen more chatter on his board. Understandable given he hasn't had a junior or senior season, but was highly impressed by his sophomore highlights, and from the many glowing reviews while reading up on him.

True game changing speed, athletic, good vision, slippery, runs outstanding routes, and a student of the game. His HS coach felt Jaylon would've had a chance to be one of the greatest HS players ever in the state of TX. That's saying a lot given the league Cedar Hills plays in, and the fact they consistently produce big time players to big time schools (USC, ND, OU, etc.)

Really hope he's able to stay healthy to have a chance at realizing his potential wearing the black and gold.

Yup, this kid would be the highest rated kid in years if not for the two ACLs on the same knee.

If that's behind him and it gets back to 100℅, he will be thrilling to watch. But those "if's" is why the excitement has been muted.

As a die hard buff fan who lives in the forbidden land of corn, I'm a longtime near daily reader of AllBuffs recruiting forums. Figure it's about time to throw in my rare .02 and share my excitement about this recruit.

Jaylon Jackson: This kid's upside excites me above all others in this class. Honestly surprised I haven't seen more chatter on his board. Understandable given he hasn't had a junior or senior season, but was highly impressed by his sophomore highlights, and from the many glowing reviews while reading up on him.

True game changing speed, athletic, good vision, slippery, runs outstanding routes, and a student of the game. His HS coach felt Jaylon would've had a chance to be one of the greatest HS players ever in the state of TX. That's saying a lot given the league Cedar Hills plays in, and the fact they consistently produce big time players to big time schools (USC, ND, OU, etc.)

Really hope he's able to stay healthy to have a chance at realizing his potential wearing the black and gold.
Crazy to think he got all of his high ratings as a Sophomore and hasn't played since. This might be a steal of all steals.

We haven't seen that type of speed in a long time. He just destroyed the field in that 100m race. Fingers crossed that he can avoid the injury bug at CU.

Wow, that kid is fast.

Blew the field away and was coasting the last 25 meters. Not just fast but he won that race out of the blocks, the kind of speed that shows on a football field.

He also "looked" bigger and stronger than the other runners, built like an athlete.

Back