What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 CA WDE Joshka Gustav (SIGNED to COLORADO)

I really do like the idea of Gustav at TE. I don't think that's where he's being recruited, but he is damn good there.
Receiving

YearGradeTeamGPRecYdsAvgY/GLngTD
Varsity Totals3185177220.857.27427
17-18SeniorVarsity143068722.949.16511
16-17JuniorVarsity145097819.669.97415
15-16JuniorVarsity3510721.435.7311
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TFOOT] [/TFOOT]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/joshka-gustav/X-hw1R-sEeWrOKA2nzwY6g/gendersport/football-stats.htm

He manages to turn receptions into TDs.

Again good to be bringing in athletes who are good enough to compete at multiple positions.

I'd be ok with a Werner pipeline from Europe.
Gustav's mug looks way too much like a young Arnold. So will "The Terminator" be his name here?

Back