What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 CO ATH Max Borghi (Signed to Washington State)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

4724429_a3550402255644cab6ed185b5f4a1823.jpg

Pomona HS (Arvada, CO)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/max_borghi

Ht: 5'10"
Wt: 186
40: 4.40

247s rating: 3*-85 grade; #23 APB
ESPN rating: 3*-74 grade; #75 RB
Rivals rating: 3*-5.6rr; #35 RB

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8518 / #21 APB / #975 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Air Force, Arizona, Cal, Central Michigan, Colorado State, Kansas State, Louisville, Nevada, Northern Colorado, Utah, Washington State

Last edited by a moderator:
Max led Pomona to a state title as a sophomore. He was the only soph on the Denver Post's All-Colorado team.

Great athlete who plays both ways and even kicks.

In track, he posted a 10.80 in the 100m in the spring of his sophomore year. LINK

Was one of the invites and attendees to CU's Junior Day last academic year.

This is one of the guys that CU needs to offer and get from the 2018 in-state class, imho.

Really good player. Might be the best RB in the state this year.
I'm amending this statement. He is the best offensive player in the state. I got to see him play last night and while I dont think he has quite the overall athleticism that Christian McCaffrey had in high school (its very close, though), he is faster and is every bit the football player CMac was.

If Borgi was 2-3 inches taller, he would have some big time offers right now. He is one that I am vaulting to the top of the 2018 board for our in-state class. Big time playmaker.

Last edited:
I don't think he's a RB at the next level, but he would make a damn good slot receiver. I'm with you nik... I would love to see him in Boulder. I honestly can't believe he doesn't hold an offer from anyone yet.

I don't think he's a RB at the next level, but he would make a damn good slot receiver. I'm with you nik... I would love to see him in Boulder. I honestly can't believe he doesn't hold an offer from anyone yet.

You'd think Wyoming & New Mexico would be living at his high school.

You'd think Wyoming & New Mexico would be living at his high school.
And CSU... They can't afford to let another CO Gatorade POY (he hasn't won this award yet, but is definitely the odds on favorite this year or next, IMO) get taken by Wyoming.

Looks tenacious - and he flashed against Valor, so that says something

You need guys like this on your team. Not a team full of them, but at least 5-10 guys like this who are just absolute effort freaks.

Back