What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 CO QB Blake Stenstrom (SIGNED to COLORADO)

I just read his bio, bright kid. One of the biggest issues he probably had was the practice schedule interfering with his engineering class schedule. I saw something for walk-on tryouts and it said that you couldn't have any morning classes, well good luck trying to get that to work in engineering.
CU was and is making that work. We've had several engineers come thru recently.

Hell, whether he plays more football or not, I think Mr. Stenstrom will be just fine (y). Good luck to him.

I just read his bio, bright kid. One of the biggest issues he probably had was the practice schedule interfering with his engineering class schedule. I saw something for walk-on tryouts and it said that you couldn't have any morning classes, well good luck trying to get that to work in engineering.
That's a good point. MacIntyre was all about arranging workout schedules around class schedules and grouping players for that. Things changed for Blake on that promise after Tucker came on board.

FIFY. An ivy league degree might be the best possible back up plan.
Sort of hard to call going to an Ivy a backup plan. He will never look for a job and set for the rest of his life. If he’s good enough he can still get to the league from an Ivy.

Sort of hard to call going to an Ivy a backup plan. He will never look for a job and set for the rest of his life. If he’s good enough he can still get to the league from an Ivy.

People from Ivy League schools get fired and have to look for jobs all the time. And then there’s Brown, where 50% of the grads are unemployed (kidding, sort of).

If Stenstrom makes it into an IVY, I wish him well and more power to him. Except for the initial loss, nobody should dis' a recruit, who decides to leave for elite educational opportunities. If he gets into an IVY, he obviously deserves that.

O4PlqX.gif

Back