What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 CO QB Blake Stenstrom (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Do we have room under the 25 initial counter max to bring in a JUCO or grad transfer QB this year?

tenor.gif

During coaching turmoil, things get fluid. Nothing will settle down until an announcement. Sit on your hands for a minute.

Wow. Stay classy, Buff Nation.

Is this guy on here?

HAHA, that's CORNH8ER!!! This is probably a true statement???? His HS Coach is now at UNC and he'd start right away! Pretty sure, Bufnik just said the same thing. I'm gonna give Cornh8er a ring. When it comes TRUE?? LOL

I agree, just think he is less mobile then Blake. When we got Lewis I figured we needed more mobility at the position so I saw Lytle as odd man out.
Those in the know will tell you Blake is not remotely close to Lytle in running. Blake is the slowest QB out of the 3. It’s not close I assure you.

Those in the know will tell you Blake is not remotely close to Lytle in running. Blake is the slowest QB out of the 3. It’s not close I assure you.
This is contrary to everything we hear. What's your source of information?

Edit: a quick review of your posting history reveals almost all relate to the QB room, pro+Lytle.

Last edited:
This is surprising. I hope he is not transferring to Michigan State. That would be a bad move by Mel Tucker.

I thought Blake was in the running to win the starting job this year.

Back