What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 JC DT Caleb Tremblay (Signed to USC)

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

k1kcgannpfmpsa2maab6

American River College (Sacramento, CA)/ Vintage H.S. (Napa, CA)

December Grad - 3 to play 2

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctremblay49

Ht: 6'5"
Wt: 280
40:

247s rating: 3*-89 grade; #6 DT (#16 overall JC)
ESPN rating: 4*-82 grade; #2 DT (#7 overall JC)

Rivals rating: 4*-5.8rr; unranked DT

247s Composite: 4* / 0.8967 / #5 DT / #13 overall JC

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Alabama, Arizona, Cal, Fresno State, Georgia, Iowa State, Kansas State, New Mexico, Oregon, Purdue, SDSU, SJSU, Syracuse, UCF, UNLV, USC, Washington, Washington State

Last edited by a moderator:
ARC is another JC program where CU has a great relationship.

Based on twitter, Eliot is recruiting with an assist from Baer.

ARC semester ends on May 17th, so things should heat up on where he's going soon after that. Added an Arizona offer.

New Rivals article/interview says Tremblay is going to graduate in December and be a 3-to-play-2 2018 recruit.
k1kcgannpfmpsa2maab6

https://colorado.rivals.com/news/tremblay-is-high-on-the-cu-coaching-staff

"I've been talking to Colorado for a while now," Tremblay said. "We started talking like a year and a half ago. I've been in contact with them and they've been recruiting me. Recently, they made sure I knew I had an offer from them.

"They already told me if that I get all of my grades together that I could transfer there. Recently, they made sure I knew."

Hoping he stops by the Sacramento State camp this month. Shows some good explosiveness in the highlights.

He is a must get.

And Oregon is a shell of a program. Throwing Nike money at a school that has no tradition and the biggest fair weather fans. Come to Hawaii and see how many Mariota jerseys you can find.

Back