What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 JC S Aaron Maddox (SIGNED to COLORADO)

The fact that he played with it this past season and didn't realize he even had an injury would point to it being very minor, though.
Since I am a doctor, well, maybe not really, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express in Poughkeepsie a while back, I can tell you that it takes 8 to 12 weeks to get a strong reattachment and then the arm needs to be strengthened from there. I can also read Google.

Since I am a doctor, well, maybe not really, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express in Poughkeepsie a while back, I can tell you that it takes 8 to 12 weeks to get a strong reattachment and then the arm needs to be strengthened from there. I can also read Google.

That is interesting. I stayed in a different Holliday Inn last night and my prognosis was 12-16 weeks. Maybe those thing aren’t all that they are cracked up to be

That is interesting. I stayed in a different Holliday Inn last night and my prognosis was 12-16 weeks. Maybe those thing aren’t all that they are cracked up to be
I think we agree. If you add another 4 weeks to my time for strengthening the atrophied arm muscles I’m at 12 to 16 weeks.

I get that, but for a bunch of old dudes to repost that and comment how he looks ready for football is ****ing weird.

In fairness, a bunch of old dudes preoccupied with the performance of teenaged boys playing a game would be considered weird by some, yet college football is a billion dollar business. Think the point of the picture was to show some of the gains being made in the strength and conditioning program and hopes that those will translate into better performance on the field. I understand his topless pictures make you uncomfortable, but I don’t think they were posted with lustful intent.

I get that, but for a bunch of old dudes to repost that and comment how he looks ready for football is ****ing weird.
Seriously?

The intent behind those saying he “looks the part” is based solely on the long standing practice of recruiting projects who show up as 170lb freshmen. Top tier programs recruit freshmen who are physically ready to play (eg. 18 year old safeties who are 6’ and 200lbs). CU has not typically been able to do that. So, Maddox getting to 200lbs and personally posting his frame and muscle structure is not weird. It’s news and it’s good. They will have a more physically-ready player on the field.

I find nothing weird about seeing his physical gains and saying he looks ready to compete on the football field. Sure this never happened 30 years ago but 30 years ago there wasn’t twitter, times change, accept it.

I find nothing weird about seeing his physical gains and saying he looks ready to compete on the football field. Sure this never happened 30 years ago but 30 years ago there wasn’t twitter, times change, accept it.

I agree, times have changed no biggie here but Twitter? Still a disease. Right along with facebook.

Completely agree, I have neither. I only have an Instagram and I don’t have any photos I care to share usually so I barely use it.
I think I found your feed:

Instagram-467188.png

9Vqy2kZRftab9E9c8

Back