What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 JC S Aaron Maddox (SIGNED to COLORADO)

You read Allbuffs while brushing your teeth? That's hardcore dude!

giphy.gif

I have to sneak in little times to look through recruiting stuff, otherwise I get side eye from my wife. She may hate you all more than I do.

Holy ****. How the **** will we ever build depth if everyone is injured or transferring? Yikes.
Maddox is the one that stings. Jones, I got him confused with Jalen Harris, not so much I guess. But then again, Jalen Harris is gone after this year, so perhaps I should return to panic mode.

Getting Hambright and Onu has helped us....but it is going to take a while to get used to the amount of transferring. One of the things I have loved about college football in the past is getting to know the players that play for CU all the way through. This generation doesn't understand patience like generations of old. In Aaron's case, I know he is looking for a starting role to get to the next level and must have not wanted to compete with Rakestraw for PT. Must be awkward since they are roommates. We will win some in the portal and lose some too, but it's hardly enjoyable so far.

Sigh...we desperately need some good news. Seems like one bad thing after another (with exception of Rice commitment) since the second half of the Arizona game

Back