What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CA ATH Maurice Wilmer (Signed to Nevada)

My Dad flew a B-17 in the 8th Army Air Force back then.
My Dad was a boy (born in 38 and remembers P-51’s come flying low across the fields of the farm he grew up on. He did a tour in the USAF and worked on B-36’s. Our neighbor was a B-24 Pilot in the war and was shot down on mission 24 and spent the rest of the war as a POW in a German camp. He had a Cessna and would always come get me to fly all the time as a kid. Shaped my life for sure. I’m not a Pilot, but worked on C-5’s during the first Gulf War and now get to fly simulators every day at work. Not a bad gig.

Now, back to welcoming young Mr. Wilmer to the Buffs!!

I cannot emphasize how important I think Katie is to getting recruits in and keeping them eligible. RG needs to give that woman a raise and show her the love to keep her here.

Well if there is one thing that appears unanimous on this board, it is that Katie is the one that needs to be retained. Wish she was aware that her work has not gone unnoticed nor unappreciated by a dedicated fan base,

Back