What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CA CB Titus Toler (Signed to Wisconsin)

"I kind of already know where I want to go but I don't know just when I am going to put it out there yet," he said.

I think that's a good sign considering CU is his only official visit so far.

He has visited other schools though. Would be surprised if he does not end up at Washington.

He has visited other schools though. Would be surprised if he does not end up at Washington.

I think he will go to Colorado as UW is slow playing him and wants him to wait until after the season to visit. UW has a few DB's that are deciding this summer with Darrien Chase, Chase Williams and Asa Turner. If they get 2 out of 3 guys then I think they move on from Titus.

Last edited:

“I’m going to visit ASU September 8 for the Michigan State game,” Toler told us over the weekend during the Edison Battle of the Beach Passing Tournament. “I’m getting close to making a decision and have a good idea right now what I want to do.

Toler said he doesn’t plan to wait too long to make his decision following his visit to ASU.
“I’ll be ready to make my decision the following week,” Toler said. “When I get home from ASU, I’ll take some time to look over and evaluate all my options but like I said, I have already been doing that and have a good idea right now what I want to do.

Nah UW.

Plus recruits with ties to CU or the staff is MM's kryptonite
Yeah I'm probably wrong, but with CU being his only OV at the moment and him "having a good idea what he wants to do right now", I figure CU is in good position. Committing to UW without taking an OV there would be damming for sure, though.

Yeah I'm probably wrong, but with CU being his only OV at the moment and him "having a good idea what he wants to do right now", I figure CU is in good position. Committing to UW without taking an OV there would be damming for sure, though.
I thought I read that he has visited UW though, perhaps unofficially?

Yeah he mentions it's was unofficially. Still, I would think that you'd take an OV on the team's dime before you commit somewhere, but it wouldn't be the first time that happened.
As mentioned in other threads, Peterson wants his main guys to visit after the season.

As mentioned in other threads, Peterson wants his main guys to visit after the season.
That's fine, but that doesn't jive with Toler's time frame of committing in early to mid September. Maybe he's seen enough on his UVs to feel comfortable committing and then waiting on his OV?

That's fine, but that doesn't jive with Toler's time frame of committing in early to mid September. Maybe he's seen enough on his UVs to feel comfortable committing and then waiting on his OV?

He's visited once and I don't see any reason why he'd need to do an OV before committing. A lot of schools bring in commits for their OV after the fact to help recruit the other kids on that visit. It's a nice way to close, when there's momentum.

Tons of kids used to commit in the summer before they visit officially in the fall, not a big deal.

He's visited once and I don't see any reason why he'd need to do an OV before committing. A lot of schools bring in commits for their OV after the fact to help recruit the other kids on that visit. It's a nice way to close, when there's momentum.

Tons of kids used to commit in the summer before they visit officially in the fall, not a big deal.
Yeah well, this doesn't fit my narrative, so **** you both!

Just to let you know, Asa Turner has committed and we are bring him as a safety. Cameron Williams is expected to commit to us as well on July 25. Add in Chase expected to commit in August and there is no space for Titus and UW is moving on as I expected. I expect him to commit to Colorado.

Just to let you know, Asa Turner has committed and we are bring him as a safety. Cameron Williams is expected to commit to us as well on July 25. Add in Chase expected to commit in August and there is no space for Titus and UW is moving on as I expected. I expect him to commit to Colorado.
Thank you for the update, Oklahoma City Thunder fan.

Sorry for being truthful. Every program goes through it. Our highest commit is Dylan Morris and he was a guy who tried to commit to Notre Dame first but someone already commuted there. 2 days later he commits to UW. We were his second choice but we will gladly take it. That's just how recruiting goes.

Question for some of you - is Toler DEFINITELY being recruited as a safety? I know some of these guys are interchangeable between S and CB, but guys like Perry are clearly a safety imo. Trujillo and Martin seem definite CBs. Chapman and Toler can do either?

@sonics1993 says UW is out for Toler due to their DB haul so far. Well... ...it's not like our DB haul is depleted. I could see Toler looking at CU right now and thinking we have a lot of DBs...unless, maybe recruits are told Chapman is also being looked at as CB, and Toler is a S along with Perry??

It may not matter in the end, but I'm not convinced that Toler will chose CU over UW just due to the positions' recruiting by each school.

Question for some of you - is Toler DEFINITELY being recruited as a safety? I know some of these guys are interchangeable between S and CB, but guys like Perry are clearly a safety imo. Trujillo and Martin seem definite CBs. Chapman and Toler can do either?

@sonics1993 says UW is out for Toler due to their DB haul so far. Well... ...it's not like our DB haul is depleted. I could see Toler looking at CU right now and thinking we have a lot of DBs...unless, maybe recruits are told Chapman is also being looked at as CB, and Toler is a S along with Perry??

It may not matter in the end, but I'm not convinced that Toler will chose CU over UW just due to the positions' recruiting by each school.

UW is no longer recruiting Toler. They got there 2 safety's.

Last edited:
Back