What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CA TE Ethan Rae (Signed to USC)

tenor.gif

Rae hasn’t said we’re out of it. That’s a USC reporter so he just didn’t include us. But I’m not holding my breath.

Hate to tell you but he told a reporter of a Florida site today that he is down to USC, Oregon and Florida. Says those 3 schools are the one he's focusing on right now and he's 60% sure of where he is headed out of those 3 schools.

Hate to tell you but he told a reporter of a Florida site today that he is down to USC, Oregon and Florida. Says those 3 schools are the one he's focusing on right now and he's 60% sure of where he is headed out of those 3 schools.

He’s 60% sure of a decision he’s making in 3 days? I guess I’ll wait for the real decision next February.

ducks won't even throw to a tight end. i will therefore believe that this young man will see the LIGHT and will be a Buff.

Exactly. Over the last 3 years I can remember precisely 1 important catch from a tight end and one important drop. As much as fans want tight ends to have a role, they just don’t. There’s no way to recruit around that.

Exactly. Over the last 3 years I can remember precisely 1 important catch from a tight end and one important drop. As much as fans want tight ends to have a role, they just don’t. There’s no way to recruit around that.
I actually thought they coaches did a better job opening it a little bit last year considering Bounds is almost solely a blocking tight end.

We have a new OC and he's definitely promising that this will be different starting in 2018. Not sure we have the athletes to pull that off to be honest. But it is definitely Chev's pitch and kids trust Chev (and should).

Last edited:
I actually thought they coaches did a better job opening it a little bit last year considering Bounds is almost solely a blocking tight end.
I think we'll see Poplawski (assuming he's recovered from his injury) and Jones get some run as pass catchers this year. Chev seems intent on the pass catching TE position becoming more involved in the offense.

Back