What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CA WR Braedin Huffman-Dixon (SIGNED to COLORADO)

So... Chiv has BHD back in the fold? This whole thread is an interesting roller coaster.
He was never out of the fold. He’s been a verbal commit for a long time now and that hasn’t changed, even though there’s been some mention of Clemson being his “dream school”.

He was never out of the fold. He’s been a verbal commit for a long time now and that hasn’t changed, even though there’s been some mention of Clemson being his “dream school”.

Oh, cool. The middle of the thread read like he was favoriting a lot of posts linking him to other programs.

giphy.gif

Seems like the kid is a top talent, and I hope he ends up at CU. But there is only 1 ball, and Viska will be here next year. And the rest of the WR group is solid, working toward spectacular. He isn't coming in as a true frosh and winning the Heisman. I like what his mom said "don't be impulsive." I'm sure Clemson and whoever else will promise him the world, but when he shows up in the those places it will be the same deal - a bunch of 4* and 5* studs clamoring to get their hands on the ball. We will be good with him, and I suspect we will will be good without him.

Hope he sticks, but the season won't hinge on him, or any other incoming recruit. Win games, challenge SC, UW and Stanford as a top Pac12 team and there will be plenty of talented players that want to come to CU. I want the kid to come here with the mentality that he is going to be our #1 WR, then work his way there. If he wants to just show up and be crowned, well and Denny once said (let someone else) crown his ass.

Seems like the kid is a top talent, and I hope he ends up at CU. But there is only 1 ball, and Viska will be here next year. And the rest of the WR group is solid, working toward spectacular. He isn't coming in as a true frosh and winning the Heisman. I like what his mom said "don't be impulsive." I'm sure Clemson and whoever else will promise him the world, but when he shows up in the those places it will be the same deal - a bunch of 4* and 5* studs clamoring to get their hands on the ball. We will be good with him, and I suspect we will will be good without him.

Hope he sticks, but the season won't hinge on him, or any other incoming recruit. Win games, challenge SC, UW and Stanford as a top Pac12 team and there will be plenty of talented players that want to come to CU. I want the kid to come here with the mentality that he is going to be our #1 WR, then work his way there. If he wants to just show up and be crowned, well and Denny once said (let someone else) crown his ass.

A fair amount of speculation right there!

He deleted the original tweet.

the tweet said " I might have to open things up". Moms follow up tweets were trying to talk him out of it or think more about it.
“might have to” is a lot different than “might.” “might have too” sort of implies that something happened that’s causing him to reconsider. Or it could just be awkward wording from a young guy.

Back