What's new

'19 CA WR Tarik Luckett (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Looks like a February signing. This was a big commitment for Chev and the Buffs. Need to hang on to him.

bpc5180

Sucks that we couldn't get Lucket to sign on yesterday. I think that the longer it goes, prognosis gets bleaker for CU.

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Sucks that we couldn't get Lucket to sign on yesterday. I think that the longer it goes, prognosis gets bleaker for CU.
Yeah. I get it, though. If it was me and I hadn't taken other visits, I probably wouldn't want to come out to CU the final recruiting weekend to meet the coaches. I wouldn't want to feel pressured to sign 3 days after meeting them.

Medford M.

Bobo is actually a pretty good comparison IMO.
Yeah, Bobo was a solid receiver despite being slow as molasses. He ran crisp routes though, which is more important than straight line speed in regards to getting open though. A lot like Spruce. If Luckett has hands like either of those two, I'd love him in the slot.

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member

DavisBuff

Club Member
Club Member
It would be great to hear he was recommitted 100% to the Buffs.
It would Give me more confidence in this staff, but also I think he is going to be a really good player.

Trogdor

Not that Oregon didn't want him, but they have no more room. They told him as much when they got 2 DB commits over the weekend. They had something like 5 DB visits scheduled for the next couple weeks and 2 of the dudes have already cancelled and eliminated the Ducks.