What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CA WR Tarik Luckett (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Looks like a February signing. This was a big commitment for Chev and the Buffs. Need to hang on to him.

Sucks that we couldn't get Lucket to sign on yesterday. I think that the longer it goes, prognosis gets bleaker for CU.

Sucks that we couldn't get Lucket to sign on yesterday. I think that the longer it goes, prognosis gets bleaker for CU.
Yeah. I get it, though. If it was me and I hadn't taken other visits, I probably wouldn't want to come out to CU the final recruiting weekend to meet the coaches. I wouldn't want to feel pressured to sign 3 days after meeting them.

Bobo is actually a pretty good comparison IMO.
Yeah, Bobo was a solid receiver despite being slow as molasses. He ran crisp routes though, which is more important than straight line speed in regards to getting open though. A lot like Spruce. If Luckett has hands like either of those two, I'd love him in the slot.

It would be great to hear he was recommitted 100% to the Buffs.
It would Give me more confidence in this staff, but also I think he is going to be a really good player.

Not that Oregon didn't want him, but they have no more room. They told him as much when they got 2 DB commits over the weekend. They had something like 5 DB visits scheduled for the next couple weeks and 2 of the dudes have already cancelled and eliminated the Ducks.

Back