What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CA WR Tarik Luckett (SIGNED to COLORADO)

TDforTD

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
Hudl

1919.full.jpg

J Serra Catholic HS (San Juan Capistrano, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/_tnicceee_

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 184
40: (4.2 shuttle)

247s rating: 4* - 90 grade; #47 WR (#358 overall)
ESPN rating: 3* - 78 grade; #90 WR
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.5rr; unranked ATH

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8694 / #90 WR / #664 overall

Reported offers: COLORADO, Arizona State, Colorado State, Fresno State, Nevada, Oregon, Oregon State, San Jose State, Utah State, Washington State

Last edited by a moderator:

Sounds like a really solid, mid 3* at WR. However, Oregon offered as a DB and Washington is evaluating him as a DB as well and I believe that's where we see him. I expect more offers to come his way. I believe he is interested in visiting here in the spring/summer.

Another recruit who could get the hard sell in June (i.e, commit now or you might not have a spot later).

I’m a bit surprised that we are recruiting him as a WR (from Adam’s free article above). Certainly changes the way I saw the recruiting board.

Greg Biggins (national recruiting analyst - main guy at 247) made a Crystal Ball pick for CU yesterday.

Lucket's twitter profile has the CU offer pinned. Wouldn't suck at all to get a 4* WR from J Serra.

Stats from his sophomore and junior seasons:
http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/tarik-luckett/rqIYEOGeEeW-8KA2nzwbTA/gendersport/football-stats.htm

Receiving

YearGradeTeamGPRecYdsAvgY/GLngTD
Varsity Totals 2279131416.659.78011
17-18JuniorVarsity115392317.483.9808
16-17SophomoreVarsity112639115.035.5473
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TFOOT] [/TFOOT]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Not to hijack a recruit thread, because I’d never do that, but if CU can continue showing a dynamic, innovative offense, we will get a lot of renewed consideration.

Not to hijack a recruit thread, because I’d never do that, but if CU can continue showing a dynamic, innovative offense, we will get a lot of renewed consideration.

If he was watching last night he could have very well been watching Viska and thinking that could be him in this offense.

Back