What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CO OT Michael Lynn (Signed to Nebraska)

Head scratcher here. He’s physically (size wise) ready to play right now. I don’t know why we haven’t thrown our hat in the ring.

I am sure the 5.6 forty time has something to do with it but no one else seems scared off.

and we never offered this kid either? WTF? I would offer just on size alone. Then throw in he plays at one of the best programs in state and coached by the great DL.

Will be interesting to see if the new staff likes him. Had heard from a pretty knowledgeable source that his agility is very poor. So he's not going to fit into many systems in CFB if that is in fact the case.

Will be interesting to see if the new staff likes him. Had heard from a pretty knowledgeable source that his agility is very poor. So he's not going to fit into many systems in CFB if that is in fact the case.

I've heard that,

Then I figure that if the Penn State and Okie State offers are legit he is a good enough prospect for us to go after.

I watched this guy against RV's Oregon-bound DE Isaac Townsend and he got beat repeatedly outside by Townsend and also had a really hard time getting hand placement. Townsend is 6'5" - 6'6", 245 and very long though. He was playing RT mostly and looked but pretty good as an inside run blocker. That said, RV's DT's couldn't have been more than 200# and 5'11". I'd be worried about this kid's feet at the next level unless you run a straight up zone blocking scheme inside at guard.

I watched this guy against RV's Oregon-bound DE Isaac Townsend and he got beat repeatedly outside by Townsend and also had a really hard time getting hand placement. Townsend is 6'5" - 6'6", 245 and very long though. He was playing RT mostly and looked but pretty good as an inside run blocker. That said, RV's DT's couldn't have been more than 200# and 5'11". I'd be worried about this kid's feet at the next level unless you run a straight up zone blocking scheme inside at guard.
That is exactly in line with every report I have read or heard. Basically a big dude who can be an effective road grader on the inside for a system that doesn't ask him to do much in space or on the move -- once he's learned college level technique.

I never felt he was a great fit for what CU is trying to do. Who knows with the new coach, though.

Last edited:
and we never offered this kid either? WTF? I would offer just on size alone. Then throw in he plays at one of the best programs in state and coached by the great DL.

He certainly has the size but unless he has the feet that size doesn't help much. He looks better than some of the "developmental" guys we have taken in the past but you rarely can make big improvements in quickness and mobility.

I would want them to offer Nugent first who may be too short but has good enough feet for Stanford to take his commitment.

He certainly has the size but unless he has the feet that size doesn't help much. He looks better than some of the "developmental" guys we have taken in the past but you rarely can make big improvements in quickness and mobility.

I would want them to offer Nugent first who may be too short but has good enough feet for Stanford to take his commitment.
Nugent would be a great Center at this level. I like just about everything about him at Center (including his heigth). Good hands, quick feet, strong base and upper body and smart enough to get into Stanford.

As expected, looks like he signed with the corn.

Edit- lost track of the supporting tweet, but here it is-

Last edited:
Back