What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 MI RB Jaren Mangham (SIGNED to COLORADO)

I was telling the UM fans at my work that we will probably steal Mangham out of their own backyard, so this gotta happen. You know where bro, don't hesitate when you know.

If he is like the CA lineman who loved his Oregon visit, we should expect Mangham to commit to a better program tomorrow.

Michigan? Interesting. Not our usual recruiting area. This would be a very good get here.

Lots of good football players in the Midwest and we don't have to compete with beaches, palm trees, and bikinis to get them. A lot of Midwest kids are loyal to the area but we also deal with that problem in Texas, just have to find the kids who are open to leaving and work on them.

I read his name, and I hear it to this song:
psy-gangnam-style-1.gif

Back