What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 TNFR DT Jaunta'vius Johnson (Verbal to COLORADO)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports (HS)
ESPN (HS)
Rivals (HS)
hudl
Auburn Profile

eos9vldjj7cqkpw5ltnc

Auburn University (Auburn, AL) / Lincoln School (Lincoln, AL)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/legacyneverdies

Grad Transfer: 1 year to play 1

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 326
40:

247s rating (HS): 4* - 90 grade; #20 DT (#311 overall)
ESPN rating (HS): 3* - 77 grade; #56 DT
Rivals rating (HS): 3* - 5.7rr; #32 DT

247sports Composite (HS) : 3* / 0.8700 / #31 DT / #505 overall

Reported Offers (HS): Alabama, Auburn, Louisville, Mississippi State, FCS

Last edited:
Oh! That's interesting...Nice to see we are getting a visit. I haven't really watched his tape (I'm not an expert) but more bodies are a good thing in my opinion. Thoughts from the more experienced?
He had 1 tackle for Auburn. But we have a hole at NT and the 3-4 only works if that position can control the opposing C. Shores up a weakness if he enrolls on Monday.

Position of need.

Even if he isn't a star type player we need guys who can take productive snaps there.

I'm hoping that Sami can come in and take hold of the position but he is coming off an injury and it would be good to limit his snaps. Tuiloma looks like a limited back-up and I don't want to see them forced to plug Antwine in there, rather let him stay at DT.

Can you imagine the Conrad Obi level hype this cat would generate in the off season?!

Would be a solid get for sure - you can’t have enough big bodies in the trenches.

Back