What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 TNFR QB Justin Fields (Ohio State)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
Georgia Profile
hudl

ASCOGVMXVJEYJACPJKVKJYXV2A.jpg

Georgia (Athens, GA) / Harrison H.S. (Kennesaw, GA)

Transfer: 4 years to play 3

Twitter: https://twitter.com/justnfields
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/justnfields

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 225
40: 4.51

HS ratings
247s rating: 5* - 101 grade; #1 QB-D (#2 overall)
ESPN rating: 5* - 94 grade; #1 QB-D (#1 overall)
Rivals rating: 5* - 6.1rr; #1 QB-D (#2 overall)

247s Composite: 5* / 0.9998 rating / #1 QB-D / #2 overall

Reported Offers (HS): Alabama, App State, Arizona, Arizona State, Auburn, Boston College, Duke, East Carolina, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Indiana, Iowa State, LSU, Missouri, NC State, Nebraska, North Carolina, Northwestern, Ole Miss, Penn State, South Carolina, TCU, Tennessee, Texas, USC, Vanderbilt, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, West Virginia

I don’t know where I was last year but certainly not paying attention. Somehow at .9998 he was the second ranked kid in the country, beaten by .9999.

He is tied for the 8th highest ranked recruit since 2000.

If Oklahoma is the leader I’d think that would greatly affect #1duak threat qb this year Spencer Rattlers recruitment. Committed to OU. I don’t see them taking Fields over him if forced to pick. Nor do I think he wants to go there and compete with Rattler. Just my opinion
I'm pretty close to a few of the HS staff in PHX that would concur. Why have a superpower war that is to
nobody's benefit?

the sheer number of o-face pics that will need to be posted if he commits to CU...

Fields can come here since he's a good fit for what HCMT wants to run on offense. I'm not sure if any QB aside from Montez is a fit for the system.

We need to really hope he doesn’t win his appeal the the NCAA to play right away. Not really sure what grounds he has to stand on to get it. Doesn’t it usually require a head coaching change etc?

Don’t know if we even have a shot here but that is the most ridiculous highlight real I’ve ever seen.

We need to really hope he doesn’t win his appeal the the NCAA to play right away. Not really sure what grounds he has to stand on to get it. Doesn’t it usually require a head coaching change etc?
(Edit - per Brockbuffs info below, what I recalled was way off, so removed.) If Marqeasha as a nickname was enough to be allowed to transfer 50 miles north without sitting out, that may be enough.

Last edited:
I saw somewhere he was called a homophobic slur by a coach or something like that. If Marqeasha as a nickname was enough to allow someone to transfer 50 miles up the road without sitting out, that may do it.
Just read the article about that. Was called a racial slur by a baseball player. It was during the game and the baseball player was overheard saying it in the stands. Baseball player got dismissed. Seems the way they’ve ruled in the past that’s enough to grant it.

Back