What's new

Sold 2 tickets CU v Nubs section 119

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffalo1

Club Member
Club Member
Be careful, knebraska fans have been bragging at the lengths they go to to appear as CU supporters to buy tickets from CU fans.

Whats funny is how many knebraska fans are indignant that CU-nu is not a rivalry, but wow are they in a mad ferver to attend this game.

Shldr2Shldr

Club Member
Club Member
Be careful, knebraska fans have been bragging at the lengths they go to to appear as CU supporters to buy tickets from CU fans.

Whats funny is how many knebraska fans are indignant that CU-nu is not a rivalry, but wow are they in a mad ferver to attend this game.
If they are willing to pay $300-$400 a ticket... honestly good for the CU fans that get that money. If ****braska wants to financially stimulate the CU Athletic Department, let them.

buffalo1

Club Member
Club Member
The CU athletic department charged original purchasers the face value.
Any premium paid by knebraska fans on the secondary market only enriches the holder of the ticket.
Free market, I'm not opposed.
But I prefer to not have Folsom overrun with red fans And yes, I'm actually bringing one but its a family member who comes to a game every few years regardless of opponent, this year happens to be the red. Same person has had me into Lincoln, so we trade.

ELBUFF

Club Member
Club Member
Any premium paid by knebraska fans on the secondary market only enriches the holder of the ticket.
But I prefer to not have Folsom overrun with red fans And yes, I'm actually bringing one but its a family member who comes to a game every few years regardless of opponent, this year happens to be the red. Same person has had me into Lincoln, so we trade.
[/QUOTE

ELBUFF

Club Member
Club Member
Face value in sect 107 + service charge $163.00

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member
They bring you to Lincoln, you bring them to Boulder.

Somehow this doesn't sound like anything close to an even exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.