What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 AZ WDE Jason Harris (SIGNED to COLORADO)

This.

Harris absolutely needed to see the field this year. Doing so wouldn’t have hurt anything.
Especially the true freshman in a ****ty first year away from family. Anything to keep them involved and engaged. Even if it’s only a few plays/game. Should have been a primary focus of the staff to work in all scholarship players.

I wish him luck
I do not think he is an actual college OLB Pass Rusher at his height and quickness. His tape showed a lot of awkwardness at that position. Did he ever play TE?

CU will play with both a 3 man and 4 man front. He is a 43 DE or 34 DE at about 275 to 285 pounds. He is currently at 240 pounds.

There is a single proven OLB. The opposite of depth really.

Alvin Williams and Grant look like good young players to me. Wells and Gustav look like they will be the starters next year. Montgomery and Thomas provide solid depth. I also like the two new recruits. Both players will need a red shirt year.

I still like the depth at OLB at CU. Like Carson Wells and the young players that didn't play this year and will most likely see the field next season.

And how did that work out for us?
4-0 to start the season. A bowl game. Good work for Lewis. It was a good season. The last game was a disappointment, but we had several players out including our inspirational leader Landman. All in all it was a good season for the Buffs that were predicted to finish near to last place in the Pac 12. Just got to continue to work to get better.

So you’ve got a freshmen class who signed at CU only to have their HC bolt weeks later. The new guy comes in and tries to earn their trust and respect right away. Then a global pandemic hits wherein players were asked to risk their health playing a contact sport away from home in scary times in a season that doesn’t count against eligibility...and you don’t play. I’d leave too.

4-0 to start the season. A bowl game. Good work for Lewis. It was a good season. The last game was a disappointment, but we had several players out including our inspirational leader Landman. All in all it was a good season for the Buffs that were predicted to finish near to last place in the Pac 12. Just got to continue to work to get better.
I honestly can’t tell if you’re trolling or not. The answer is: he transferred. He is leaving the program. Playing him a few snaps per game wouldn’t have made one bit of difference to the record. Not. One. Doing so might have kept him here. Do you really not understand that there was no such thing as a redshirt this year? This was a free year. Is that seriously lost on you or are you just messing with us?

Last edited:
You have to do what is best for the program and for the player. He is not ready to play. Can't play a player because you don't want him to transfer.

Because there are other players better than him right now. Didn't go through a normal off season to learn the playbook and he is not physically ready. The best players have to play. Harris just has to be patient, work hard, he will get his opportunity.

Because there are other players better than him right now. Didn't go through a normal off season to learn the playbook and he is not physically ready. The best players have to play. Harris just has to be patient, work hard, he will get his opportunity.
1609555982766.png

He could be a pass rushing beast at 34 DE or 43 DE. Will need to get stronger. Play weight at about 275 to 285 pounds. Wish him the best. He should reconsider. Stay at CU, use 1 to 2 years to add the weight. I don't think he is a OLB.

He could be a pass rushing beast at 34 DE or 43 DE. Will need to get stronger. Play weight at about 275 to 285 pounds. Wish him the best. He should reconsider. Stay at CU, use 1 to 2 years to add the weight. I don't think he is a OLB.
He is a rush linebacker...period. He's not a DE.

Back