What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 CO TE Kole Taylor (Signed to LSU)

6'5"/253/4.73:oops:

Definitely have to wonder how that affects Taylor.

And 2,600 yards and 28 career touchdowns. Gilbert is a freak athlete and highly productive. He’s also the highest overall rated TE recruit since the Bama turned Buccaneers O.J. Howard back in the 2013 class.

Last edited:
The real OC? I didn't read the whole thread, and don't pay much attention to other team staffs. Is there a fake OC there?
They have the same OC they've had for awhile but hired the Saint's Joe Brady in the off-season and he's taken it over and transformed it.
Most feel that the OC will retire now and Brady will move into that spot, but I think Brady is bigger than that and could be a top candidate at a lot of premium jobs. We love our productive offenses....

Ensminger still calls their plays. Somebody should hire Joe Brady at some point.
I've had this debate before, but the architect is the architect, and that's clearly now understood to be Joe Brady. Who's really driving the offensive strategy and game planning is not necessarily who is "calling the plays". Joe Brady is the hottest offensive mind in football, this side of Lincoln Riley. Deservedly so or not, that's the rage these days and it's quite possible he could have the quickest path ever seen to a D1 Head Coach.

LSU fans are pretty entitled. I’d be thrilled to have a fantastic western slope player like Kole stay home at CU. LSU fans discuss pulling an offer on a four star. Wow.

LSU fans are pretty entitled. I’d be thrilled to have a fantastic western slope player like Kole stay home at CU. LSU fans discuss pulling an offer on a four star. Wow.

Am I the only one missing where they discuss pulling his offer?

Am I the only one missing where they discuss pulling his offer?

The OP in the thread titled “processing players” speculates on the possibility of Taylor (and a few others) being “told to look around”. Not the first time its been mentioned on their boards, and noteworthy to Buff fans because we really want him at CU. I’d love to see a late flip.

Last edited:
The OP in the thread titled “processing players” speculates on the possibility of Taylor (and a few others) of being “told to look around”. Not the first time its been mentioned on their boards, and noteworthy to Buff fans because we really want him at CU. I’d love to see a late flip.
Seems like they're as enthused about him as we are. I don't read anything in that thread as them not wanting him anymore.

“Not wanting him” is overstating. Getting caught in a recruiting numbers game is different. CU remains a long shot, but something that bears some watching in my opinion.
Could be one of those things that happens really late too

How involved has their wunderkind Joe Brady been in his recruitment?

The OP in the thread titled “processing players” speculates on the possibility of Taylor (and a few others) being “told to look around”. Not the first time its been mentioned on their boards, and noteworthy to Buff fans because we really want him at CU. I’d love to see a late flip.

I'm watching Lsu ole Miss and Randy Moss son is starting true freshman at Lsu

Definitely a miss for CU. However, I'm not sure we were in a position to take 2 receiving TEs. We needed an H and a Y. Fauria was a very good fit for the H spot we had available, so I'm feeling like we filled that roster need very well.

Good luck to Kole.

Can not blame the kid. Would have loved him to be a Buff, but like Nik said, not sure we ever had a shot.

I wish we would have landed this kid, but I believe that the Coaches gave it their best shot to turn this one over. Sometimes you give your best and still take the L. This kid is going to a great situation at LSU, and I hope to see him play on Sundays at some point in the future.

Back