What's new

'20 MA TE Caleb Fauria (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals clearly hasn't evaluated and has a 5.5 placeholder. Should see a ratings bump at some point.

I mean, damn, this is the profile they're using:

Last edited:

TSchekler

Club Member
Club Member
He broke his leg late in the season. Sounds like he could be healed by the middle of his high school's basketball season.

Not really a good explanation for why Rivals is just giving him a placeholder rating. He should be ranked at his position, at the very least.
There is a reason but people don’t really want to make excuses or have that conversation. Rivals sucks

SuperD

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals clearly hasn't evaluated and has a 5.5 placeholder. Should see a ratings bump at some point.

I mean, damn, this is the profile they're using:
Based on the recent reevaluation Rivals gave Clayton they clearly aren't very motivated to accurately rate our recrutis. i've almost gotten to the point where I completely discount their ratings, they are clearly understaffed, particularly out west. At this point the only reason I've held on to my subscription is the main board access.

Buffsrock85

****y Mantrum Expert
He broke his leg late in the season. Sounds like he could be healed by the middle of his high school's basketball season.

Not really a good explanation for why Rivals is just giving him a placeholder rating. He should be ranked at his position, at the very least.
Damn, I didn’t know that, totally missed that news. Doesn’t even look like it was posted in this thread.

Uncle Luko

Peckerwood
Club Member
Honestly it was trending in that direction well before I left... there are still some good people that work at Rivals, but Yahoo! has slowly ruined that network IMO.
Were you on there back in the day with Alberto? I don't remember if it was Scout, Rivals, or who the **** owns what. I saw "booglet" spread around quite a bit. Doesn't matter, just curious.

Creebuzz

Survives on seaweed and Natty Boh.
Club Member
Honestly it was trending in that direction well before I left... there are still some good people that work at Rivals, but Yahoo! has slowly ruined that network IMO.
Rivals purchased by Yahoo!, which was in turn was purchased by Verizon.

Verizon has zero interest in it.

BuffStampede

Club Member
Club Member
Were you on there back in the day with Alberto? I don't remember if it was Scout, Rivals, or who the **** owns what. I saw "booglet" spread around quite a bit. Doesn't matter, just curious.
I came after Alberto... took ownership of BuffStampede.com in July of 2003.

BuffUp

[insert punctuation here]
Club Member
SWEET ! Welcome Young Buff... You will do amazing things at Colorado.

GO BUFFS !!