What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 MA TE Caleb Fauria (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Rivals clearly hasn't evaluated and has a 5.5 placeholder. Should see a ratings bump at some point.

I mean, damn, this is the profile they're using:
iujnec9dhxabyvp4da6o

Last edited:
He broke his leg late in the season. Sounds like he could be healed by the middle of his high school's basketball season.

Not really a good explanation for why Rivals is just giving him a placeholder rating. He should be ranked at his position, at the very least.
There is a reason but people don’t really want to make excuses or have that conversation. Rivals sucks

Rivals clearly hasn't evaluated and has a 5.5 placeholder. Should see a ratings bump at some point.

I mean, damn, this is the profile they're using:
iujnec9dhxabyvp4da6o

Based on the recent reevaluation Rivals gave Clayton they clearly aren't very motivated to accurately rate our recrutis. i've almost gotten to the point where I completely discount their ratings, they are clearly understaffed, particularly out west. At this point the only reason I've held on to my subscription is the main board access.

He broke his leg late in the season. Sounds like he could be healed by the middle of his high school's basketball season.

Not really a good explanation for why Rivals is just giving him a placeholder rating. He should be ranked at his position, at the very least.

Damn, I didn’t know that, totally missed that news. Doesn’t even look like it was posted in this thread.

Honestly it was trending in that direction well before I left... there are still some good people that work at Rivals, but Yahoo! has slowly ruined that network IMO.
Were you on there back in the day with Alberto? I don't remember if it was Scout, Rivals, or who the **** owns what. I saw "booglet" spread around quite a bit. Doesn't matter, just curious.

Honestly it was trending in that direction well before I left... there are still some good people that work at Rivals, but Yahoo! has slowly ruined that network IMO.

Rivals purchased by Yahoo!, which was in turn was purchased by Verizon.

Verizon has zero interest in it.

Were you on there back in the day with Alberto? I don't remember if it was Scout, Rivals, or who the **** owns what. I saw "booglet" spread around quite a bit. Doesn't matter, just curious.
I came after Alberto... took ownership of BuffStampede.com in July of 2003.

Back