What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 TX RB Stacy Sneed (Signed to Houston)

Unfortunate circumstances?
Hope he or his family are OK
Clayton committing and/or being promised to be the only RB recruit better not be it!
Not what Rod Sneed would shy from back in the day.

Whew. We had a tough weekend after a great 10 day run. sneed Coates and not feeling it with Clayton. Need to get back the mojo

I think one good RB is all we can get this year. Next year we have a solid Junior a solid 4* sophomore and our highest ranked rb in 10 years. I don't blame Sneed for a second hope he does well, there are plenty other power conference schools.

Yup. Didn't we get on the unwelcome list at another Dallas area high school?
Warren McCarty is the lone response to that Tweet where he just says “DM”. Warren McCarty is a douche.

That Coach O guy followed it with another tweet about CU lying and a gif of Chip.

#allpublicityisgoodpublicity

Warren McCarty is the lone response to that Tweet where he just says “DM”. Warren McCarty is a douche.

That Coach O guy followed it with another tweet about CU lying and a gif of Chip.

Maybe Coach O should have been focused on motivating his own player to ball out in his senior year.

I don't know much about that guy, but a quick search revealed that Nick Kasa works with him at warrior7on7. Somebody here knows Kasa, right? Get on it!

I'd be worried if I only knew who Coach O was? Who is he?

I thought it was Orgeron, but why would he care? Is this a HS coach?

I'd be worried if I only knew who Coach O was? Who is he?

I thought it was Orgeron, but why would he care? Is this a HS coach?
I don’t even know if he’s an actual high school coach. It only mentions a 7v7 team, so I feel like he’s one of those guys and not an actual high school coach. An actual high school coach is not likely to make those kind of comments publicly.

Back