What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2009 RMS to be played in Boulder

LOL, but that doesnt stop you from implying that I said a bunch of **** that I never did. Your logic is one of a kind LB.

Ok lets play your game, even if they complete a beat down of CSU, your beloved Buffs will still have very little impact on the national scene. Big sandbox again someday perhaps, but 2008 is not your year.

I like WV personally.

If CU slips, there is the spoiler factor. CU is on the national radar for serving up the then ranked #4 Sooners a loss last season, earning the reputation as dangerous. With WV, UT, Mizzou, and to a lesser exstint, KU and FSU, and to a much lesser extent Okie State and kNU on the Buff schedule, CU will be nationally broadcast and will be very much a blip on the national radar.

If CU slips, there is the spoiler factor. CU is on the national radar for serving up the then ranked #4 Sooners a loss last season, earning the reputation as dangerous. With WV, UT, Mizzou, and to a lesser exstint, KU and FSU, and to a much lesser extent Okie State and kNU on the Buff schedule, CU will be nationally broadcast and will be very much a blip on the national radar.

he doesn't wish to recognize that fact that cu is earning recognition. it seems his MO is to discredit any and all evidences, including the possibility of a bcs berth as meaningless.

meanwhile, his teams are doing nothing at all to attain a level of meaning like that. the cfb world has shat in his wheaties and he is acting ball-less for it.

coming from where we were, **** yeah that is the measuring stick this year! no need to be a smartass about it. YOU are the one who had a box of wheaties up his ass and petulantly demanded the convo be restricted to this year only.

i would not find tempe weak at all if we can represent the north and can come up with a hell of a gameplan and a lot of grit for the bxiicg.

in fact, you would be hard pressed to find many people to agree that a bcs berth is "weak".

Whatever, let me know when you want to talk reality here. I am just as critical of CSU in my statement as CU, no need to get your grannies in a bunch. Its just reality. Why do you think there was virtually no mention of CU v CSU on College Gameday?!?!?!?!?!? Blip

Whatever, let me know when you want to talk reality here. I am just as critical of CSU in my statement as CU, no need to get your grannies in a bunch. Its just reality. Why do you think there was virtually no mention of CU v CSU on College Gameday?!?!?!?!?!? Blip

Cause we're playing CSU.

he doesn't wish to recognize that fact that cu is earning recognition. it seems his MO is to discredit any and all evidences, including the possibility of a bcs berth as meaningless.

meanwhile, his teams are doing nothing at all to attain a level of meaning like that. the cfb world has shat in his wheaties and he is acting ball-less for it.

Earning recognition? :lol: With your teams only mention on the #1 College fball show being an upset alert issued by one of your alums? Thats what you call recognition?

Earning recognition? :lol: With your teams only mention on the #1 College fball show being an upset alert issued by one of your alums? Thats what you call recognition?

talk about granny pants in a bunch. yours are stuffed up colon to the ears.

i am comfortable with the fact that cu has a lot to prove. validation on a game show does NOT translate to what is hgoing to happen this season.

or is that your point? that what they say is the way it will be?

Why do you think there was virtually no mention of CU v CSU on College Gameday?!?!?!?!?!? Blip

Let's think about that for a moment.
1) The game is on Sunday, and ESPN needs to save a little somethin-somethin for mañana.
2) The game is on Fox, a cometing network.
3) CU is a doubledigit favorite, and blow-outs are rating busters
4) Neither team is ranked in preseason polls.
5) CU was 6-7 and CSU was 3-9.

I dont know what else to say. Please accept my applogy for missing (ALONG WITH THE ENTIRE FCKNG MEDIA, WRITERS, PUNDITS, EXPERTS, COACHES, COACHES WIVES, COACHES DOGS, ETC) what a juggernaut CU is this year.

I dont know what else to say. Please accept my applogy for missing (ALONG WITH THE ENTIRE FCKNG MEDIA, WRITERS, PUNDITS, EXPERTS, COACHES, COACHES WIVES, COACHES DOGS, ETC) what a juggernaut CU is this year.

what you should be sorry for is pushing the idea that just because the tv talking heads did not validate cu, that they had to be right.

most people learn to think on their own by late puberty.

what you should be sorry for is pushing the idea that just because the tv talking heads did not validate cu, that they had to be right.

most people learn to think on their own by late puberty.

We will let the seasons results show that you are wrong. No problems here.

These are the same folks who didn't give KU any respect last year. Now I'm not guaranteeing CU goes 12-1.

The bigger point is that it doesn't surprise me at all that a sheep fan needs the media to be told how to think.

These are the same folks who didn't give KU any respect last year. Now I'm not guaranteeing CU goes 12-1.

The bigger point is that it doesn't surprise me at all that a sheep fan needs the media to be told how to think.

Jesus fkn christ. That was just one point of my argument, used to back up MY statement. Afraid its you guys who arent acting so bright today.

Jesus fkn christ. That was just one point of my argument, used to back up MY statement. Afraid its you guys who arent acting so bright today.

:lol: right. lammie, you went wrong in your head when you decided to troll lite. NOTHING you have said has any relevance or significance.

No can do, at the workplace and the chat server is el blocko

BOOOOOO! :sad1:

you are seriously ****ed in the head still. and have not made any fact presentation.

if you disagree, why not ennumerate them? (that means number them out simply).

BOOOOOO! :sad1:

you are seriously ****ed in the head still. and have not made any fact presentation.

if you disagree, why not ennumerate them? (that means number them out simply).

Obviously you have convinced yourself that CU is the cats pajamas to all people big and small who watch college football. There is obviously nothing I can tell you to change that opinion. Good luck in your BCS Bowl.

I just dont understand why CSU is throwing such a shhit fit about losing money playing it at Denver when they still have 4000 tickets left! 4000 tickets, think about that for a minute. I wouldnt be suprised if CSU cant even sell out Hughs once this season, not once.

I just dont understand why CSU is throwing such a shhit fit about losing money playing it at Denver when they still have 4000 tickets left! 4000 tickets, think about that for a minute. I wouldnt be suprised if CSU cant even sell out Hughs once this season, not once.

Where did they say they were losing money playing in Denver? This is news to me.

Seriously, as happy as I am that we are bringing the series back to Boulder, I'm more stoked for the local biz in Boulder that will benefit as well. Lord knows, some of my favorite pubs could use the boost in gameday business so they dont close down and become another yuppie boutique...

Obviously you have convinced yourself that CU is the cats pajamas to all people big and small who watch college football. There is obviously nothing I can tell you to change that opinion. Good luck in your BCS Bowl.

nope, there is nothing you can say to detract from the fact that cu has the opportunity to compete for the north, and if everything goes in the buffs favor, they can make it to tempe.

nothing will change the fact that there is interest in cu, clearly, given how often the buffs are getting televised again.

nothing can change the fact that talking head talk does not translate directly to what happens week in and week out.

nothing can change the fact that i did not say that cu WAS GOING to the bcs game, but it was a possibility, and one that if it happens, they are ON the national radar.

BUT it is very nice to see you concede that they are going. thanks, fusker. :thumbsup:

Where did they say they were losing money playing in Denver? This is news to me.

I meant to say they lose money when its not played in denver.I just don't get why CSU always says the game should be played in Denver yet they can't even come close to selling out a stadium that holds 34,000. They also want the game to always be played in denver, however, when the time came to decide where the '10 game was going to be played, they picked foco...strange

Want to bet that csu ends up only selling tickets to the CU game in 2010 as some sort of package.....

1) you want a CU ticket you must buy Nevada and SDSU tickets too...

or

2) they will force people to buy season tickets

wouldn't surprise me one bit-

You're a 1/2 inch away from a neg rep!!!! You know damn good and well that the csewe leadership would have never thought of doing that!!! :brick:

i hope they three pack them. i know some GREAT hecklers with time on their hands. they would go to ft fun for a twelve pack. :lol:

Make it a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper and you can probably get a 3 pack of CSU tickets thrown in for free... :lol:

It's unconscionable that CU fans on a CU board back their school and their football program. LOL.

It's also unconscionable that CSU fans would rather blast CU and it's fans than talk up how exciting CSU football is. Where is the love for Fairchild? Don't you recognize that Farris, Sperry, Bell, Johnson, Gardner, Greer, Kubiak, Hickman, Liggett and the rest of the roster will be pouring their hearts out on the field to represent CSU? Take some pride and pump these young men up. Tell us what they can do.

But no. CSU's fans on the run-up to this game are fully vested in poking sticks at CU. The discussion is about money and location and not CSU's players and coaches. It's shameful.

Back