What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2010 BlogPoll Week Twelve Ballot - Boise State Inches Closer, A&M Continues To Climb

RSSBot

News Junkie
By Jon Woods

The Ralphie Report Ballot - Week 12

Rank Team Delta 1 Oregon Ducks -- 2 Auburn Tigers -- 3 Boise St. Broncos
arrow_up.gif
1 4 TCU Horned Frogs
arrow_down.gif
-1 5 LSU Tigers -- 6 Wisconsin Badgers -- 7 Stanford Cardinal -- 8 Nebraska Cornhuskers -- 9 Oklahoma St. Cowboys -- 10 Alabama Crimson Tide
arrow_up.gif
2 11 Ohio St. Buckeyes
arrow_down.gif
-1 12 Arkansas Razorbacks
arrow_up.gif
1 13 Oklahoma Sooners
arrow_up.gif
1 14 Michigan St. Spartans
arrow_up.gif
1 15 Virginia Tech Hokies
arrow_up.gif
2 16 USC Trojans
arrow_up.gif
4 17 Nevada Wolf Pack
arrow_up.gif
2 18 Texas A&M Aggies -- 19 South Carolina Gamecocks -- 20 San Diego St. Aztecs
arrow_up.gif
2 21 Missouri Tigers -- 22 Arizona Wildcats
arrow_down.gif
-4 23 Iowa Hawkeyes
arrow_down.gif
-12 24 Mississippi St. Bulldogs -- 25 Northwestern Wildcats -- Dropouts: Utah Utes, Penn St. Nittany Lions, Central Florida Knights, Baylor Bears SB Nation BlogPoll College Football Top 25 Rankings "

Next Five:
26) Penn State
27) Pittsburgh
28) NC State
29) Utah
30) UCF

See my Big 12 Rankings as well as some notes about my ballot after the jump...

Big 12 Rankings:
1) Nebraska
2) Oklahoma State
3) Oklahoma
4) Missouri
5) Texas A&M
6) Missouri
7) Kansas State
8) Texas Tech
9) Colorado
10) Iowa State
11) Texas
12) Kansas

Notes On The Rankings:

- It was hard to move TCU down for a close win over San Diego State, especially when I have had the Aztecs ranked pretty consistently since week 4 or 5, but Boise just keeps rolling. TCU won't catch them in my eyes this season unless the Broncos struggle against either Fresno State or Nevada. Speaking of Boise and TCU, how much do those two hate Oregon State right now?

- Big 12 - Man, is it getting hard to do these Big 12 rankings. You can't just look at head to head anymore. I also have no idea where to put Texas. It's just too hard to believe that they could actually be the second worst team in the conference but the results speak for themselves. Is Colorado too high at #9? Most likely, but that is the Brian Cabral era ranking, and the Buffs will have to lose under the interim head coach before I move them down.

Discuss away!

Originally posted by Ralphie Report
Click here to view the article.

Back