What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Buffaloes @ Oregon Basketball game thread

If anything, the half court D has been good. Got them deep in the shot clock quite a bit. Just need some scoring now.

Tad had a great defensive game plan for tonight. If we weren't getting destroyed on the glass, we'd be winning.

Ski is aggressive and tentative all at the same time. Aggressive in the number of shots, tentative in the actual shot. Funny how that works.

Its been said in this thread by someone, I've said it all year long, he is JR Smith.

13 offensive boards. I wonder why teams don't crash the glass hard against us. It works really well.

zebs have definitely swallowed the whistles tonight

True ... and as long as they're consistent and the calls/no calls are equal for both teams (and they have been thus far IMO) ... I'm cool with it.

Spence just needs to play, quit worrying about calls. I'd love to see them spread it out a bit and let him post.

True ... and as long as they're consistent and the calls/no calls are equal for both teams (and they have been thus far IMO) ... I'm cool with it.

I wouldn't say I'm cool with it, but this has been the most consistently officiated game all season. Can't disagree with that.

Damn, Ski. Short-armed the first one there. We need every point. ****.

43-47 at 3:01. UO ball.

Honestly, Talton is playing his way into me hoping he stays next year. He's been great last two games. A true PG, which this team really needs.

Torerobuff,
you see Dinwiddie freed from PG, in favor of Talton and now Chen for the last 8 minutes? Now he's running off ball screens. NICE.

Back