What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012 Spring Game Weather Watch

The weather doesn't look all that bad. Yeah, it may not be 60 degrees when they start the game but I remember a few years ago when it was very cold and rainey.

how long ago was that? 5 years maybe? I remember it was during the NFL draft and was in the UMC for part of the spring game watching the draft in the 8 ball connection.

how long ago was that? 5 years maybe? I remember it was during the NFL draft and was in the UMC for part of the spring game watching the draft in the 8 ball connection.

2008. Remember I was flying back to HNL with a leave layover in Denver to catch the game. Froze my ass off at that game. Day made worse when McDoosh drafted Moreno.

Saturday: A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 6 to 16 mph becoming north. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.

Saturday Night: Rain likely before 10pm, then rain and snow likely between 10pm and 2am, then snow likely after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy, with a northwest wind between 9 and 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
LOWER ELEVATIONS OF NORTHEAST COLORADO SHOULD STILL
SEE SHOWERS DEVELOPING LATE IN THE DAY SATURDAY AND CONTINUINGOVERNIGHT AND FOR PART OF SUNDAY. IT APPEARS MOST OF THIS SHOWERACTIVITY WILL BE IN THE FORM OF RAIN. HOWEVER SATURDAY NIGHT ANDSUNDAY MORNING WITH TEMPERATURES NEAR FREEZING...PRECIPITATIONALONG THE FRONT RANGE FOOTHILLS AND OVER THE PALMER DIVIDE MAYFALL AS SNOW. SNOW TOTALS ON THE PLAINS REMAIN QUITE UNCERTAIN AT THIS TIME. STAY TUNE FOR FURTHER CHANGES TO THIS FORECAST.
dress warm.

its starting to look like the precip might hold off

I believe that the storm is coming from CA. Talked to my dad this morning (he's in San Diego) and it hadn't even moved down the coast from LA yet to hit him. From there, it will turn east and head our direction.

I believe that the storm is coming from CA. Talked to my dad this morning (he's in San Diego) and it hadn't even moved down the coast from LA yet to hit him. From there, it will turn east and head our direction.

that has got to be a different storm. Usually it hits the mountains about 12 hours before us. I would expect a storm in Cali to hit us in about 3 days.

yup, the forecasts are continually slowing the storm down. Could be baller.

However, there will be wind. So it will be colder than the temp suggests, even without precip.

That bridge looks nice and safe!

It's the other half that is unsafe.

novascinow_nextbigthing_t614.jpg

Back