What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

We're going to take some shots in RPI tonight, though. GW and Toledo winning. Georgia needs to pull out the win. At least Baylor's killing Texas.

Ga. and Ole Miss tied at 70 with a minute to go.

Wow UCLA. Started the Furd game on a 24-5 run.

Bruins are going to be one hell of a dangerous 5 seed.

How high does Doug McDermott go?

He's going to need a good pro day to show that he's actually 6'8", had a decent vertical, and has enough agility. I'm seeing a great college player that won't be much of a pro. I wouldn't want my team to draft him.

He's going to need a good pro day to show that he's actually 6'8", had a decent vertical, and has enough agility. I'm seeing a great college player that won't be much of a pro. I wouldn't want my team to draft him.

Interesting, I have not seen much of him is he more of a face up outside player or a back to the basket type? Or both? Bird?

Also would like to see fUcla and zona.

How do you compare him with young Nowitzki?

Interesting, I have not seen much of him is he more of a face up outside player or a back to the basket type? Or both? Bird?

Also would like to see fUcla and zona.

Let's not pull out the Larry Bird comparisons every time there's a white forward who isn't a track athlete. Bird was the best shooter I've ever seen and among the best passers. Also a very good rebounder with great hands (actually averaged almost 2 steals a game).

McDermott isn't in that class.

I think he's the 2nd coming of Luke Harangody. Great college player who can get himself an NBA contact and a few seasons before heading to Europe.

Let's not pull out the Larry Bird comparisons every time there's a white forward who isn't a track athlete. Bird was the best shooter I've ever seen and among the best passers. Also a very good rebounder with great hands (actually averaged almost 2 steals a game).

McDermott isn't in that class.

I think he's the 2nd coming of Luke Harangody. Great college player who can get himself an NBA contact and a few seasons before heading to Europe.

Didn't mean to equate him to Bird, just trying to get an analogy of who he reminds you of. Harangody, got it.

Didn't mean to equate him to Bird, just trying to get an analogy of who he reminds you of. Harangody, got it.

Didn't mean to come at you like that, 14er. I've got a quick trigger when it comes to him. In his prime before his health issues, he was competing against guys like Magic, Kareem, Olajuwan, Dominique, Dr. J, etc.... and was clearly the best player on the court. Larry Legend, man. :smile2:

Today's games:

Arkansas State vs Georgia State. Would be a pretty big upset and really raise Arkie Lite's RPI (186). Georgia State is RPI 75. 1pm, ESPN3.

Georgia vs Kentucky. Georgia's all the way up to RPI 68. NIT-bound unless they can win the SEC tourney. Would be a great upset. 1pm, ABC.

Arizona vs UCLA. We played UofA 3 times and UCLA twice. Math works better for us if UofA wins. 4pm, FS1.

Baylor vs Iowa State. Baylor could give the Buffs another bump by winning the Big 12. 7pm, ESPN.

Arkansas State getting destroyed by Georgia State. Georgia State is the best team in the Sun-Belt, then you add in Arkansas State playing a 4OT game late last night...there wasn't much hope.

Georgia down 4 at half to Kentucky

Is anyone watching AZ-UCLA (I'm not ... don't have FS1). UCLA up 43-40 at the half.

Back