What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

Tied at 50 with 14 minutes left. Awesome game.

How much does it suck that the Pac 12 is the only major conference whose championship game isn't televised by ESPN or any of the major networks? Disgraceful. :bang:

Scott needs to renegotiate the TV deals ... NOW!!!

How much does it suck that the Pac 12 is the only major conference whose championship game isn't televised by ESPN or any of the major networks? Disgraceful. :bang:

It's truly pathetic and hurts our seeding for the Dance accordingly.

Even the MWC Championship is on CBS right now

Are there a bigger pair of fugly, pu$$y whiners than the Wear brothers. Gawd, what a couple of tools.

Yea, screw Arizona. Hope they lose this and also lose early in the big dance.

This MWC final is a pretty good one too.

I wouldn't mind if Arizona or Any other PAC12 school won it all. Maybe if we had the champs on our conference the conference tournament championship game wouldn't be on such a terrible cable channel.

They want to raise the visibility of FS1. Sucks for both the Big East & us, but that's the deal we signed...

Anyone have Larry Scott's email or twitter addy? He needs to get dumped on for this travesty of a TV deal.

For as nice as the Pac 12 network can be, I have it and I cringe whenever we have an away game on there. The announcers are absolutely terrible. Their presentation is still in 2005 and half the people don't even have the channel. I hated how every single one of our tournament games were on it. FS1 I actually really like their presentation and production of the games. The camera angles were sweet for the Oregon game. When we won the Pac 12 championship I loved the games on Root Sports then the championship on CBS. Since we obviously don't have to contract with ESPN why don't we do that.

The TV deal will be put to the test this fall. If the PAC-12 gets screwed with the new playoff, Scott's excuses will ring hollow.

Ha! We have won a PAC 12. Kitty's? Not!

All those who have won a Pac 12 Championship, please take a step forward. Colorado, OK ... Oregon, very good ... NOT SO FAST ARIZONA! :lol:

Congrats to the Bruins!

All those who have won a Pac 12 Championship, please take a step forward. Colorado, OK ... Oregon, very good ... NOT SO FAST ARIZONA! :lol:

Congrats to the Bruins!

Would the Pac12 program with the longest active Big Dance appearances streak please step forward?

ISU 68 Baylor 62. 24 seconds left in B12 tournament.

**** bailor.

ISU, easily the most likeable team in that conference. Hoiberg is a wizard and damn they can shoot the 3.

Agree. Best wishes go out to ISU at the dance. The Clowns don't win very often in the BigTex.

This is obvious, but needs to be said. In the conference tourney and in general, Las Vegas > Kansas City.
Do not miss the old neighborhood.

Back