What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

USC would be a more ideal first round opponent than Wazzu imo.

I agree, but both squads have upped their play recently. In the end, if we struggle with either, it's because of ineptitude on our part. Either one should be a 10+ point win if CU plays even average.

I agree, but both squads have upped their play recently. In the end, if we struggle with either, it's because of ineptitude on our part. Either one should be a 10+ point win if CU plays even average.
First game Colorado only by one point in OT. That was with Dimwiddie. The second game was at home, and they won by 5. To every other opponent they've lost to, Wazzu has lost by double digits every single time, with the exception being a home game to Cal.

First game Colorado only by one point in OT. That was with Dimwiddie. The second game was at home, and they won by 5. To every other opponent they've lost to, Wazzu has lost by double digits every single time, with the exception being a home game to Cal.

the game in Boulder is a misleading scoreline if there ever was one. Buffs were up by about 22 and took the foot off the gas.

Yeah technically it was was with Spencer, but he didn't do much in that game.

Cville is right on the 2nd game with the score not being indicative of the real disparity.

I still would rather face USC, we seem to do better against them. But there's no reason we shouldn't beat either and fairly substantially.

Yeah technically it was was with Spencer, but he didn't do much in that game.

Cville is right on the 2nd game with the score not being indicative of the real disparity.

I still would rather face USC, we seem to do better against them. But there's no reason we shouldn't beat either and fairly substantially.

Our wish is about to come true. USC is going to be our opponent, folks. Cougs up 16 in final minutes.

I can't see this game but for those who can, does UCLA care?

Anderson cared. The rest of the team was going through the motions. Bruins have lost the back end of every road trip this season. So there's that question about how they are as a team when they have to be around only each other for 4 or 5 days (question for the Dance). And there's also the "big timing it" attitude of UCLA when they really didn't have much to play for last night.

Anyway, what matters to us is that we got the USC game in the opener. That makes it a Top 150 opponent (won't hurt RPI with a neutral site win) and we match up well. With a win, we get the Cal matchup that I think is more favorable for the Buffs than about any other 2nd round game.

Anderson cared. The rest of the team was going through the motions. Bruins have lost the back end of every road trip this season. So there's that question about how they are as a team when they have to be around only each other for 4 or 5 days (question for the Dance). And there's also the "big timing it" attitude of UCLA when they really didn't have much to play for last night.

Anyway, what matters to us is that we got the USC game in the opener. That makes it a Top 150 opponent (won't hurt RPI with a neutral site win) and we match up well. With a win, we get the Cal matchup that I think is more favorable for the Buffs than about any other 2nd round game.

We've got it as favorable as we could have possibly hoped for not getting a bye. Sure beats Oregon State and then Arizona last year. Really looking forward to revenge on Cal. Want to send them to the NIT.

Iowa state student section did a mass flop when smart got introduced.

With video:

[video=youtube;BHoP2pw6L5M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHoP2pw6L5M[/video]

DRGMsZA.jpg

Washington is now down to 96. They'll stay top 100 but it is getting a little too close for comfort.

Good news: Oregon State (94) and UCSB (97) are now top 100 wins for us. Harvard is 50.

Okie Lite handles Texas Tech 80-62. Gottlieb will probably be arguing for the 21-11 (8-10) Cowboys with their RPI in the 40s to be a 3 seed.

Back