What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Georgia @ Colorado Basketball Game thread

Just dropping in. Got sick as a dog from some water or something down here. Recovering. Very pleased with the bounce back win and no one has a hard-on for 26-26 ft's like I do. Beat the Beavs and then it's on to an Oregon team
that is going to be a *major* litmus test of what the destiny of this Buff team starts to look like as we edge closer to March.
Brazil known for bad H20?

This was the first time I remember seeing CU toy with an opponent. They mailed that in, and still won easily.

This was the first time I remember seeing CU toy with an opponent. They mailed that in, and still won easily.

They went on that run in the middle of the 1st half, and could have easily been up 30 by the end of that half. Pressuring and forcing all kinds of mistakes by UGA, then Tad did his line change... I guess he has to do that before conference play to get people experience, but man I would have liked to see this team just run someone out of the gym.

With about 5 minutes left in the game, Ski gets the ball just outside the 3 pt line. At this point, the game is well in hand, and there's still something like 25 seconds on the shot clock. You see him square up and the whole crowd yells "NO!". He stops, passes the ball off, and burns off more clock. I don't know if we scored on that possession or not, I just remember how obvious it was that he REALLY wanted to take that shot, but I think the crowd talked him out of it. :lol:

With about 5 minutes left in the game, Ski gets the ball just outside the 3 pt line. At this point, the game is well in hand, and there's still something like 25 seconds on the shot clock. You see him square up and the whole crowd yells "NO!". He stops, passes the ball off, and burns off more clock. I don't know if we scored on that possession or not, I just remember how obvious it was that he REALLY wanted to take that shot, but I think the crowd talked him out of it. :lol:

the crowd is dumb. You take an open 3 if it is there.

I wish Hopkins would have gotten his highlight dunk, he was very close twice.

Started talking on twitter how he would provide #buffnation with a highlight dunk very soon. I personally am petitioning for a Carlon Brown Windmill slam.

the crowd is dumb. You take an open 3 if it is there.

It was at a point in the game where we really needed to milk the clock. Taking that shot, no matter how open, would have been a bad idea.

Best to stick to the water bottle or boil it once you're outside of the ritzy areas of the biggest cities. Not sure what got in my system but not a good situation.
Thanks for the travel tip, I hope to get to Brazil some day... hope you get better!

CU's 2 point win over Georgia from 2011 on FCSA right now if you feel like going back in time to the most thrilling season we've had in ages.

Back