What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Official Uniform Thread.

Indiana gets sponsored by Willy Wonka.
FIFY.

BL22OvECYAEg_ei.png

If they don't plant 50 Cent's "Candy shop" at least times a quarter while they're wearing these, I will be disappoint.

It might just be time to follow rugby full time. Can you imagine this chicken**** conversation in that sport?

There are a bunch of pro rugby teams who sport pink as their primary color... Also I am pretty sure the players pick the color combos at Oregon so if they arent digging these then we wont see them. I would actually be interested to see what the jersey and pants look like. In all seriousness I doubt these are even really on the table.

There are a bunch of pro rugby teams who sport pink as their primary color... Also I am pretty sure the players pick the color combos at Oregon so if they arent digging these then we wont see them. I would actually be interested to see what the jersey and pants look like. In all seriousness I doubt these are even really on the table.

Australian rules football? Help me out here.

I've got no problems with the color pink, nor the cause for which it supports on uniforms. But this whole conversation, highlighted by football players acting like little girls when their new uniforms are revealed, creates a little embarrassment for me as a fan of the sport. I'll probably get over it.

I've got no problems with the color pink, nor the cause for which it supports on uniforms. But this whole conversation, highlighted by football players acting like little girls when their new uniforms are revealed, creates a little embarrassment for me as a fan of the sport. I'll probably get over it.

No you wont and you shouldn't either. College football is slowly killing what made it special.

The team I was thinking of was Stade Francais. A couple of Heineken Cup teams have worn pink as well. I believe I have even seen the England national team as well as the all blacks with pink kits.

The whole pink thing was sort of cool when the NFL started it years ago and is completely played out now. You know its purely a money maker for Nike when you see high school kids wearing pink in October because most of those kids are paying for that type of equipment. I am with you however. I am over it.

Actually you know it's bad when in our uniform showcase for recruits we display our pink gloves/shoes... like that is so cool

I never thought I was so old fashioned but every new uni that comes out looks like crap. A few years ago team in baseball were doing wacky new uniform ideas. Now they've settled down and realized the classics are classics for a reason. Why would teams want to wear bizarre concept uniforms? It looks ridiculous.

Back