What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Official Uniform Thread

I think new uni's with a overlay of Mary Jane all over the helmets and gold leaf '420' on the shoulderpads. New shoes that look like small snowboards.

I think new uni's with a overlay of Mary Jane all over the helmets and gold leaf '420' on the shoulderpads. New shoes that look like small snowboards.

We would instantly have everyone from Oregon decommit from Oregon and commit to us.

We would get sanctions for the pot theme. You know how I know? 'Cause Ohio State didn't...

mBZfzsOjUr-475CT_MS9_MA.jpg

Problem is that with every UA uniform that is cool like the one above, there are two more like this.

For Boston College. "Red Bandana" uniform be worn in game vs USC, to honor Welles Crowther.

BxMVM-oIUAAeskt.jpg:large

BxMVMzeIcAAtimC.jpg:large

BxMVM9VIcAAnVT0.jpg:large

Good stuff Boston College. Great Tribute. if you don't know the story, hopefully you will see the ESPN short on it.

here is the story about the BC uniforms:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...o-wear-red-bandana-uniforms-to-honor-911-hero

Boston College's football team will pay tribute to an alum and hero from the September 11 attacks with "Red Bandana" helmets and uniforms this week against USC.
Welles Crowther was a 24-year-old New York equity trader who managed to save the lives of many people during the 9/11 attacks before he died. Crowther wore a red bandana to protect himself from the smoke on September 11 and was known for wearing it under his helmet while playing lacrosse for Boston College.

maybe they all could of worn red bandannas under their helmets instead?

I'm not sure I like the thought of red being on the uniform even if it's supporting USA.

Arkansas white helmet is amazing.

Well, they sure are white. The logo doesn't match the uniform. What is amazing about them? More boring than anything.

Btw, I heard something about a super secret Buffs uniform tonight. Any one else hear about that?

Well, they sure are white. The logo doesn't match the uniform. What is amazing about them? More boring than anything.

Btw, I heard something about a super secret Buffs uniform tonight. Any one else hear about that?

I wish it was on ESPN instead ):

If we heard about it, it wouldn't be very super secret, now would it?

Back