What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Pac-12 Commitment Tracker

Watch out for Washington, things could be lining up for a consensus top 15 class.

Not that I feel sorry at all for Todd Graham and ASU, but there seems to be a trend developing with their early commits. Last class, they lost four early commits from TX and this class they already lost 4* Jaleel Wadood, plus another commit is looking around. Does not seem like they are making much headway in-state either. Pretty odd.

Not that I feel sorry at all for Todd Graham and ASU, but there seems to be a trend developing with their early commits. Last class, they lost four early commits from TX and this class they already lost 4* Jaleel Wadood, plus another commit is looking around. Does not seem like they are making much headway in-state either. Pretty odd.

It is weird that they keep losing commits and nothing has happened since they committed. UCLA is sort of in the same boat too. They picked up probably the two best JUCO linemen in the country and they already lost one and will probably lose the other too. But in UCLA's case, I bet they will still end up with a very good class. I'm not so sure about ASU.

Now down to 3 commits as ATH Michael Farmer has decommitted.

Stanford got a couple of more commits in DEs Lane Veach and Harrison Phillips

JUCO OT Jermaine Eluemunor flipped from UCLA to Arkansas

Last edited:
Stanford picks up CA OLB Jordan Perez and Arizona picks up AZ TE Trevor Wood

Arizona has picked up two more commits in AZ Safety JR Hunt and CA DT Sharif Williams

Back