What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Pac-12 Commitment Tracker

I haven't updated this in a while until tonight. It took a couple of hours., but now it's all up to date.

USC has picked up a few commits recently including some former UW commits

3* DE Don Hill from Boise, ID
4* CB Jonathan Lockett from Santa Ana, CA
4* JUCO DT Claude Pelon From Mesa CC in AZ
4* T Chris Brown from Los Angeles

UW has also picked up a couple of commits:

3* former Boise commit QB Jalen Greene from Serra in LA
3* S Darren Gardenhire former WSU commit formerly of SJSU commit

WSU:

3* RB Squally Canada
2* T Andre Dillard from WA
2* T Brandon Evers from Redding, CA
unranked DE Kingston Fernandez from Kapolei, HI
3* DE Hercules Mata'afa from Lahaina, HI

Utah:

2* CB Travonne Hobbs from New Orleans, LA
unranked DE Howard Pututau from SLC, Utah

UCLA:

4* CB Jaleel Wadood formerly of Cal and ASU

Cal:

3* JUCO DT Trevor Kelly
2* JUCO DT David Davis from Long Beach CC
2* JUCO DB Sam Atoe from College of San Mateo

Stanford:

nothing new for them in awhile

ASU:

4* RB Kalen Ballage :sad1:
3* JUCO DE Edmond Boateng from New Mexico Military Insitute
3* JUCO RB De'Chavon Hayes from Lackawanna CC in Pennsylvania
3* JUCO DE Jonathan Johnson from Pierce CC in CA

Arizona:

unranked JUCO QB Jerrard Randall from Northeast Mississippi CC

Last edited:
Safety Jojo mcintosh flipped from ucla to udub. Teammates of Lee and Gamboa at chaminade.

Cal's QB commit Luke Rubenzer had a spectacular SR year and UCLA offered late. It looks like he may actually stick with CAL. Either way a name we may see as early as next season

Cal's QB commit Luke Rubenzer had a spectacular SR year and UCLA offered late. It looks like he may actually stick with CAL. Either way a name we may see as early as next season

Do you think that they move on from Goff this early?

RichRod at 31 commits. Undoubtedly, they can count some towards last year as several guys didn't make it in (including Walker).

Also would bet that Poland wasn't getting love from USC after the coaching change. They got spots for 19 and this kids' had a few questions along the way on him.

Last edited:
RichRod at 31 commits. Undoubtedly, they can count some towards last year as several guys didn't make it in (including Walker).

Also would bet that Poland wasn't getting love from USC after the coaching change. They got spots for 19 and this kids' had a few questions along the way on him.

That's what I heard.

I heard Poland was a USC take if he could enroll early. When that didn't happen, the switch became inevitable. USC is hurting for OL help.

I heard Poland was a USC take if he could enroll early. When that didn't happen, the switch became inevitable. USC is hurting for OL help.

I think that they'll probably end up with 5 linemen in this class, so probably not that big of a deal to them.

UCLA flipped Alabama commit Texas LB Zach Whitley who is a teammate of one of their commits Najee Toran.

Back