What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 UCLA @ Colorado Basketball Game thread

Brutal offense. It sounds like we're losing mostly because the Buffs can't make a layup or tip-in.

Not a terrible half. If we make our layups it would be a very close game.

Crowd seems flat tonight.

Cu's getting every call and can't make a layup. Could be worse. Talton playing solid, Ski lookin good, solid mins from DT (looks much more aggressive this game).

I think the defense is playing as well as I can recall all season, very active. The offense with the exception of the 1' around the rim is doing well too. Moving the ball with a purpose and finding an open shooter that is actually hitting the shot a fair amount of the time.

Wish we hadn't gone from 2 down to 7 down in a flash toward the end of the half, but we do stand a chance. Hoping ucla will tire in the second half and make some more mistakes.

I get the sense that the crowd wants to be in the game, but is unsure and just anticipating the time when the team quits without Spencer. Almost like a self fulfilling prophesy.

Not seeing any quit in the team from my perspective.

I get the sense that the crowd wants to be in the game, but is unsure and just anticipating the time when the team quits without Spencer. Almost like a self fulfilling prophesy.

Not seeing any quit in the team from my perspective.

Most of our fans are on a bandwagon right now. It's going to take Tad a few more years until he's got a pretty hardcore & educated base filling most of the stands.

Most of our fans are on a bandwagon right now. It's going to take Tad a few more years until he's got a pretty hardcore & educated base filling most of the stands.

Most fans of most teams are bandwagon fans tho. Always going to have the diehards, but the majority of fans pretty much everywhere are pretty much a fan of the winning.

Boy I just am not feeling it from the way they came out of the locker room. I hope I am wrong.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Take it from me, this is one of the worst big game crowds I've ever seen at the CEC. Brutal. And Talton's lazy ass defense is again killing me. His rotation and flow through screens is awful.

The damn feed locked up during J-Hop's breakaway? Did I miss a poster dunk?

Spencer with the wardrobe change at half. He's more in to the game than XJ. Scott and Ski have really stepped up. XJ, not so much...

Why the negativity with XJ tonight?

Just looking at the stat line, he's having a bad shooting night. But he's leading the team in rebounding with 7.

Back