What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Women's Pac-12 Tournament Official Thread

And, the offense has gone away again. 59-42 Stanford. This one's way done.

Overall, the women showed a lot of character pulling the season out of a tailspin with some nice wins late, and they ALWAYS play hard. Still a young team with some good recruits coming in, especially in the guard area, for future years. The three seniors put in great effort this tournament and year- thanks so much for all your efforts over the four years.

Just realized I'm being prematurely finalistic above. Hopefully we'll get to see the Buffs play some games (including at home?) as part of the WNIT. Go Buffs!

I saw a lot that encouraged me today. In the Dance, I don't expect anyone to play Stanford within 20 until the Elite 8 (and maybe not there).

Buffs could make some noise in the WNIT. And I'm very encouraged for next season.

Looks like the semifinal matchups will be USC/Stanford and WSU/OSU, assuming Utah doesn't come back from being down 32-15 at the half.

I was able to listen to the game on my phone for the first half. Then I had an appointment. When I got out and saw the final score, I was disappointed but proud of the team. The team always left everything on the court. They always gave 100% in every game. Mike Rice and Carol Callan said Haley Smith was playing with the flu, so that must have been difficult for her.

Hope they play in the WNIT and get some home games.

Heading over to watch senior speeches now.

ChineyCrabwalk2_0.gif

Reactions: aik
Stanford is going to have to make a comeback down 10 in the 2nd half

I saw a lot that encouraged me today. In the Dance, I don't expect anyone to play Stanford within 20 until the Elite 8 (and maybe not there).

Buffs could make some noise in the WNIT. And I'm very encouraged for next season.

Apparently there is a chance Lappe will turn down a bid tot he WNIT due to the number of injured players on the team. Still, she has a while to make her mind up as I believe the bids won't go out for more than a week.

Apparently there is a chance Lappe will turn down a bid tot he WNIT due to the number of injured players on the team. Still, she has a while to make her mind up as I believe the bids won't go out for more than a week.

Wow I would be passed if my coach did that. I would play 1 on 5 before I would turn down a bid.

Probably depends on whether CU would be at home. She may not want to travel with a depleted team. And RG's not going to pressure her to accept if the WNIT bid is a loss leader for the budget.

Probably depends on whether CU would be at home. She may not want to travel with a depleted team. And RG's not going to pressure her to accept if the WNIT bid is a loss leader for the budget.

Yeah, I think Rick George will have a say in it. If they require the team to travel for their first game that's probably not in their financial best interest.

Maybe they can send fans to whatever venue they end up at.

I understand the team is playing injured, but is that fair to the players, especially the three seniors? I think not and I will think less of Coach Lappe if an invite is turned down, especially if it is at home. I would think CU would be in the running for a home game, at least in the first couple of rounds.

I would be totally ticked at my coach if I were a healthy player who could play more games. Those kids are not ready to quit.

Back