What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 NCAA Tournament Thread

Grayson Allen:

5-8 from the field 1-2 from 3 5-5 from the line.

He brought Duke back from a 9 point deficit when Okafor and Winslow were on the bench in foul trouble (scored 8 straight).

Grayson Allen is a STUD.

One hell of a tourney with a super final game.

Congrats to Duke. K is still the best.

It's part of the game, but the step out of bounds and the missed review was a 5 point gift to Duke in the final minutes

Meh, what's his name's turn around layup and 1 was a gift to the Badgers. Dude traveled. Refs were equally ****ty on both sides imo.

Meh, what's his name's turn around layup and 1 was a gift to the Badgers. Dude traveled. Refs were equally ****ty on both sides imo.
I agree. Early in the second half I thought the Badgers were getting away with a lot. I've seen games that were far, far more poorly officiated than this one.

**** Duke

I think Justise Winslow may end up being the better pro in the long run than Okafor. Okafor is a 6'11 guy who dunks. Winslow can do so much. I'm not saying Okafor is going to be a dud, I just think Winslow's upside is pretty huge.

Last edited:
Just saw a stat from tonight: 60 of Duke's 68 points were scored by freshmen. Most ever in the title game. Crazy good recruiting class they had this year.

Asking any team to defeat North Carolina, Arizona, Kentucky and Duke 4 games in a row is too much. Oregon was no slouch as an 8 seed, either. That's the most brutal stretch you could possibly draw up.

Asking any team to defeat North Carolina, Arizona, Kentucky and Duke 4 games in a row is too much. Oregon was no slouch as an 8 seed, either. That's the most brutal stretch you could possibly draw up.

Yep. They beat two blue bloods and two other teams that are also pretty good.

The crying stuff is crap to me. Yes Duke got some calls so did Wisconsin. They had a nine point lead and ****ed it up. Want somebody to blame, look in the mirror. To piggy back off Nik's point, they scored 37 in the second half, All by Freshmen. That's crazy.

The crying stuff is crap to me. Yes Duke got some calls so did Wisconsin. They had a nine point lead and ****ed it up. Want somebody to blame, look in the mirror. To piggy back off Nik's point, they scored 37 in the second half, All by Freshmen. That's crazy.

this is unfair.

players showing emotions after a loss is understandable. sure, the mantra is that men shouldn't cry, but cut these kids some slack, they came close to winning it all and fell just short. that's emotion, it's not crap.

now, the idea of blaming the refs for a loss is a completely separate issue from the players breaking down in the locker room. And I didn't hear that at all from Wisconsin. Ryan and Koenig were both criticized for their post game comments but from what I read, they were owning the situation and not blaming the refs. Ryan put it on himself for not adjusting to they way the physical game was being called -- that's not BS either.

you're being more than a little unfair conflating those two points.

I wasn't really referring to Wisconsin. I should of been more clear. The players have a right to be upset, no doubt. End of the day, as a former athlete, I'd look in the mirror. It usually isn't a single call or two that gets u beat. They had them and didn't finish. Duke did.

I wasn't really referring to Wisconsin. I should of been more clear. The players have a right to be upset, no doubt. End of the day, as a former athlete, I'd look in the mirror. It usually isn't a single call or two that gets u beat. They had them and didn't finish. Duke did.

How are you not referring to Wisconsin in either post? You are specifically talking about them.

Nice self-glossing!

BuffLuke has cable.

I wasn't trying to, sorry it appears that way. I'm more the crying in the media but I didn't mean Wisconsin players. Only thing I'd say about them is they didn't finish period.

No they didn't finish, it's simple. They had a 9 point lead. The better team won in my opinion, they beat them twice this year.

Back