What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 NCAA Tournament Thread

Wisconsin getting through Arizona, Kentucky, and Duke would be one of the better three-game runs in a while.

Wisconsin getting through Arizona, Kentucky, and Duke would be one of the better three-game runs in a while.
The only recent run I can think of on that level is Dirk going through the defending champion LA Lakers, the loaded OKC Thunder, and the Miami Heat.

Bummer, perfection would have been fun to see

:nod:

Got to hand it to Wisconsin and how well they play the game. So efficient on both ends. Always seem to make the right play. Bo Ryan is at the top of his game as a coach and he's got some dudes this year.

Should be a great final.

Just finish the deal, Wisconsin. Not another Duke title and the media circle jerk that goes with it.

Wisconsin and Notre Dame showed me that this Kentucky team isn't sitting here undefeated had they faced a real conference grind instead of the joke SEC. Ironically, a couple of losses in January and February might have done this UK team some good in being able to learn and play with far less pressure.

I found that to be a very entertaining game. I would love to see many more like that one. Everytime I see the Kaminsky guy play all I think is 'that guy is going to make a lot of money.' The guy has skills you just don't see from a 7 footer.

I found that to be a very entertaining game. I would love to see many more like that one. Everytime I see the Kaminsky guy play all I think is 'that guy is going to make a lot of money.' The guy has skills you just don't see from a 7 footer.

He is very similar to Dirk

****ing cheating ass Kentucky, they ****ed up my final. At least I would have had the last game right but no lol.

I am sure the UK president will immediately remove the basketball team from campus and expell Harrison for those hurtful words that do not reflect the real atmosphere of their university.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...s-reviewing-andrew-harrison-postgame-comments

meh... I guess that is just the way it is in those old northern states

New version of a racial slur is calling a very pale white man the N Word….I'm sure Kaminsky is perplexed. Harrison need to stock up on snacks as he'll be watching the NC game on TV. :bounce:

I am sure the UK president will immediately remove the basketball team from campus and expell Harrison for those hurtful words that do not reflect the real atmosphere of their university.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...s-reviewing-andrew-harrison-postgame-comments

meh... I guess that is just the way it is in those old northern states
Well, it didn't appear to be a systemic organizational issue, so I'm not sure why the team would be banned, but expelling Harrison would be consistent with the recent actions of peer institutions.

Well, it didn't appear to be a systemic organizational issue, so I'm not sure why the team would be banned, but expelling Harrison would be consistent with the recent actions of peer institutions.

It would be, but he's probably going pro anyway and it won't bother him in the least.

Kentucky showed poor sportsmanship by not shaking hands and then this. Your perfect season is over and it's time for Wisconsin to win the national championship.

Wisconsin looked like a team that won their 'championship' by avenging the previous loss

Duke looked like a team that marked off one more step as done on their to-do list to their true goal.

I hope that's not the case, because Wisconsin should win.

Early line has moved from Duke -1 to Wisconsin -1.

Wisconsin looked like a team that won their 'championship' by avenging the previous loss

Duke looked like a team that marked off one more step as done on their to-do list to their true goal.

I hope that's not the case, because Wisconsin should win.

Early line has moved from Duke -1 to Wisconsin -1.

I was thinking the same thing about UW. I have a feeling it's gonna be a let down game for them against Duke, who right now may be playing better ball than UK was. UK was dominant on defense but had issues on the other side of the ball far too often, Duke has been superb on both sides of the ball late in the year.

whoa whoa whoa, the north certainly doesn't claim kentucky.

I´m always surprised to see how far north Kentucky really is and that it actually borders Indiana. Not like I´d count it as part of the North, but I always think it´s far further South than it truly is.

BTW, when did one loss ever stop a SEC team from being in the title game?

ES(ec)PN will spend the next 6 months talking about how UK should have been the Champion anyways and ignore whoever ends up winning the actual title.

Kentucky had a terrible game plan.

It's questionable to switch on defense like they did when playing a team like Wisconsin that is so good at going deep into possessions and finding a mismatch for an efficient shot.

I always get confused when I hear black guys using the n-word to describe white guys.

Duke was not tested in the tournament like Wisconsin was and the efficiency Wisco is playing with is incredible.

Frank The Tank and Dekker lead the way for a 68-65 Sconny win

[tweet]584556224974204928"[/tweet]

Should be a good game, be interesting to see if they keep Winslow at the 4. He's only 6'7 but is a beast. Might be a disadvantage on D but good for the O. We shall see.

Back