What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Uniforms

Are those the ones that form the logo on the palms when you cross them?

Those are Nike Vapor Knit Gloves and they should have the Ralphie logo on them, but we won't know until tomorrow.

Oregon

pDSP1-20494787dt.jpg

Bama

pDSP1-20494790dt.jpg

Last edited:
Weren't they revealed at 4:30? No photos from the players or people in attendance?

Last edited:
0 Days left

2957763415_ff0516bc18_o.jpg

(as in Zero games that we had to endure these prototype helmets in 1979... Sooo, whatever happens today, it could be worse)

Now that those helmets have appeared on the Internet and given us a laugh, it's not really true anymore that $1600 has been wasted.

I see a guy laying on his side propped up on his arm while smoking a joint.
I've been trying to see your version for the last half hour and I can't, I give up. I see Ralphie wearing Sky Captain goggles with a ball gag in her mouth.

I've been trying to see your version for the last half hour and I can't, I give up. I see Ralphie wearing Sky Captain goggles with a ball gag in her mouth.

dammit, now I am seeing a teenage mutant ninja turtle, smoking a joint

0 Days left

2957763415_ff0516bc18_o.jpg

(as in Zero games that we had to endure these prototype helmets in 1979... Sooo, whatever happens today, it could be worse)

A little history with these decals. From about 1979 until 1981, CU had no decal at all on it's helmets. Just gold helmets. They got rid of the interlocking "CU" but didn't actually replace it with anything. This was going to be the replacement, but I guess nobody liked it, so they scrapped it before they even put it on the helmets.

A little history with these decals. From about 1979 until 1981, CU had no decal at all on it's helmets. Just gold helmets. They got rid of the interlocking "CU" but didn't actually replace it with anything. This was going to be the replacement, but I guess nobody liked it, so they scrapped it before they even put it on the helmets.
Per Plati, the issue was that the decals they eventually received weren't the right size, and they couldn't get the order right before the season started, to they just went with blank helmets. They had stationery etc. made up with this logo.

Now looking at this picture, you can see that the decals aren't the same size (one on right is definitely bigger).

If the powder blue era had one bright spot, it was that it spawned our current logo.

Back