What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Uniforms

View attachment 16110
/QUOTE]

If this means that they are ever going to wear white-on-white, then NO F'ING WAY!

And what's with all the camo all the time now? My son's baseball teams are doing it and his football team is switching to digital camo for next year. Lame.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
What you think about the storm trooper look is irrelevant. But the white out against Utah in 2013 looked pretty good to me.

View attachment 16110
/QUOTE]

If this means that they are ever going to wear white-on-white, then NO F'ING WAY!

And what's with all the camo all the time now? My son's baseball teams are doing it and his football team is switching to digital camo for next year. Lame.

Are you sure you're not just projecting your frustration over the blueberries? If that's the case I understand--that's one stupid looking uniform.

How do you navigate the SWOs? Rumor has it that they're weirdly demanding about that stuff.

(Although I'd love to hijack this thread with Navy fashion, PM isn't working)

When they start talking Blueberries, I just throw the new Flight Suit uni regs in their face. It's now equal to khakis and above the blueberry. At socom I wore the type II which was actually pretty cool.

When they start talking Blueberries, I just throw the new Flight Suit uni regs in their face. It's now equal to khakis and above the blueberry. At socom I wore the type II which was actually pretty cool.

Okay. I'm just a dumb civilian who thought he was cool for knowing a little nomenclature. I now have no idea what you're talking about.

I tried sending you a PM. Sez that your inbox is full.

Anyone have info on pant colors for the new unis? Wondering if a silver set will be added to the gold, black and white.

Also, with potentially 4 helmet colors, I'm assuming that it's possible to mix up the logos on them such as how we've seen a Pink Ralphie, over-sized Ralphie and Matte Black Ralphie in recent seasons. Is it possible that the horn stickers might be on the silver helmets a la the 2009 throwback game?

Anyone have info on pant colors for the new unis? Wondering if a silver set will be added to the gold, black and white.

Also, with potentially 4 helmet colors, I'm assuming that it's possible to mix up the logos on them such as how we've seen a Pink Ralphie, over-sized Ralphie and Matte Black Ralphie in recent seasons. Is it possible that the horn stickers might be on the silver helmets a la the 2009 throwback game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcz_kDCBTBk

I'd like to see the old Ralphie make an appearance

2ryk236.jpg

Someone once told me that the Navy doesn't have uniforms, they have similars.

I kind of miss Wally every once in a while.

Back